Tattoos and Age

Do you have a tattoo and are you over or under 50

• No tattoos, over 40 year old.

Votes: 102 42.1%
  • Have at least one tattoo, over 40 years old.

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • No tattoos, under 40 years old.

Votes: 80 33.1%
  • Have at least one tattoo, under 40 years old.

Votes: 35 14.5%

• Total voters

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Piercing story. About 17 years ago, went to a chemical update "meeting" in Fargo. In the evening, our rep took a bunch of us to the Northern, when we left he says, I hired the stripper to come do a private show back in my suite. So she shows up with her "bodyguard" and does a few dances for about 15 of us. Pretty soon she says she will do a few dances completely naked. As she is dancing she opens up her legs and shows everyone her vajayjay, and low and behold, its pierced. A couple of the younger guys got all excited, and started pointing, and yelling that she has an earring. I look at them and say "That's not an earring you idiots" the room goes silent and everyone looks at me and I said "does that look like an ear to you"? Even the stripper laughed at that one.

Bullsnake

Founding Member
Founding Member
got one at 18, good ol arm wrap, it has recently been covered up which me and the wife are very happy with. Also one on the ring finger since I lost two wedding rings and refuse to get another.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
No way eye I wouldn't do it if you don't ask for permission first. It's not worth it I would hate to see on the national news a story gentleman stuck with a knife becuase he was accused of taking a pic without permission.
Meeloshing without permits
It's ok eye it's ok I will take your word for it but next time please keep the story simple no more golf lesson even though it would be neat to see a man from behind the meat deli laying on his side and you practicing your put.
I went in there last night for some of their marinated pork chops and he wasn't working lol. I think I can do it without him noticing lol. It's like a freak show.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of these guys you see are just covered with the damn things. One here or there is another. But looking like a damn billboard is absolutely retarded.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder when the go see the judge or fly on a plain I suppose they just get the wand. Yep some craziness out there for sure a whole damn world of craziness

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
when close to 100% of the convicts in this country are all tatted up it's really hard not to stereotype.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
67 years old and don't have any tattoos. Some day I'm going to get one though. Nothing gaudy, just a mallard, or elk, or something similar on my leg.

Wrkn2hunt

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am 42 and have a few. All but 1 were done in my 20's and all but 1 I would erase if I could. Not that they are bad or that I am against them just things in life change.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I seen some strange tats being that I am white trash by default, have some family members who have been in and out of prison. I realized that nothing in life is free and if it's a bad tat they should of paid you to wear it for life.
So my 3rd cousin on I my fathers side of family is one of those particular individuals who always seems to find a way back to his second home prison. Anyways this particular story about him; is about the time he got a prison tat of a woman's legs with high heels on one leg was drawn down the along his rib cage and the other was drawn across his chest bending at the knee on his chest
a prison tat was drawn back in the 80's which is when I saw it.
It had fishnet stockings garter belt and you can pretty much guess where the vj was drawn inside his arm pit. It was I seen it which he said he could only handle about 2 or three minutes at a time when it came to this area(armpit)of the sitting.
He had his faults which came out more when he drank but he was always respectful to me becuase when that side of the family got together was during a family member passing so he was most likely on his best behavior, I asked him why he got it, which i was only a kid at the time, he said while he grab my head a proceeded to rub my face in his arm pit so you know what good pussy looks like. At the time and still don't understand what he meant about that but I never forgot about the ordeal. He lived a hard life by choice he served over seas Vietnam but I never knew that about him until his funeral where I saw his picture in his soldiers outfit standing next to his mom and sisters. He never shared that part of his life with family which he had his reasons.
RIP Lawrence "chew" Lajimodiere (52-93)

Jiggernaut

Founding Member
Founding Member
I received my one and only tattoo for my 40th birthday present. It's of good taste, has significant meaning to me and I like it.

- - - Updated - - -

when close to 100% of the convicts in this country are all tatted up it's really hard not to stereotype.

Haha! That's like saying you have a corn cob up your ass. You definitely fit the stereo type.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I received my one and only tattoo for my 40th birthday present. It's of good taste, has significant meaning to me and I like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha! That's like saying you have a corn cob up your ass. You definitely fit the stereo type.
you been lookin at my ass boy?

Jiggernaut

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who you calling a boy? I passed that stage of life 50 years ago. That really was a dumb comment suggesting tattooed people are like convicts. Whatever dude. Just give me some bad rep or something

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder what this will look like when it gets older. ;:;barf

weird_stuff_cool_crazy_offbeat_pauly-unstoppable2_200907241607555199.jpg

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who you calling a boy? I passed that stage of life 50 years ago. That really was a dumb comment suggesting tattooed people are like convicts. Whatever dude. Just give me some bad rep or something
dude it was sarcasm lol. don't get yourself all worked up tattoo boy lol.

- - - Updated - - -

what the hell do you supposed they put in his head to give him those horns?

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Marble implants!!;:;boozer They took them from the inside!! ;:;rofl

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am 42 and have a few. All but 1 were done in my 20's and all but 1 I would erase if I could. Not that they are bad or that I am against them just things in life change.

Pretty much me in a nutshell. 47 years old, have 3 tats, had my ears pierced too, but no gages. All in my teens and 20's. None of them have any meaning any longer. I haven't had earrings in for probably 20 years.

Don't care about stuff like that anymore.

The other day, mid afternoon I was at work and had this feeling that I was going to do something good that night. Like, I was kinda looking forward to something, but couldn't put my finger on it. Like, maybe something good was going to be on TV...

On the way home it struck me. I was looking forward to going to bed that night. I'm still a touch jet-lagged I guess.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 42
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14