Things that annoy you?

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd kill this forums bandwidth.

Barking dogs is at the very top.
And people who spit on the sidewalk before walking into a store.
And people who leave shopping carts in a parking spot
And yoga pants on a fattie.( you ain't sexy);:;banghead

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
""If your the one riding my ass, you best be paying attention as I am the guy that's going to tap or slam on my breaks.""

Tikka, I wanted to put a decal on my tailgate of Wiley Coyote flat against the rock. I was vetoed.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
The barking dog is easy. Keep calling the police department when the dog barks. My neighbor across the street would chain their barker in the front yarn and it would bark at everything, even what seemed like a leaf blowing down the street. After the 4th or 5th time of the law knocking on the door the dog was gone.

Last edited:

ejolliffe

Founding Member
Founding Member
These are getting good!

- - - Updated - - -

how about the people trying to hand write a check at Menards but waiting until the checker asks for a payment until they dig the checkbook out to START filling it out!

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
People whining about all the other people that annoy them because they themselves never do anything wrong. ;:;rofl

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
When I see pictures of moose/elk/deer/etc quarters hung in a game bag with the hoof/lower leg fur still attached. And all that bacteria-filled messes is running down onto the clean meat. Extra annoying points if the picture has a caption about how they hunt for the organic meat or how important meat care is.

People that think everyone loves their dogs as much as they do.

Dogs in in grocery stores, etc.

People that don’t clean up their dog shit in public and private places.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cats running all over. I have cleaned up the last of the cat shit at my wife’s day care. Live traps are set and operation cat nap is in effect. For some reason people think it’s ok for cats to be out at night running and pissing and shitting all over. Dogs have to be licensed and registered I see no reason why cats shouldn’t be also.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Highway Patrol driving 5-10mph under the speed limit on a two lane road and the convoy behind them afraid to pass (I will pass the officer).

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Highway Patrol driving 5-10mph under the speed limit on a two lane road and the convoy behind them afraid to pass (I will pass the officer).

I too will pass heck I'll pass even if they are going the speed limit. They dont like it too much. To really screw with them go 5 over then drop down to speed then up 3. For a while.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Family pictures. Like the 2 hour sessions where they take a million pictures of nothing...and then only one picture goes on the wall...

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member

Or HP's driving the speed limit on the interstate in the passing lane. All it takes is one chicken shit in the right lane too afraid to pass him to piss a guy off. And when one semi is trying to pass another and both having speed limiters, they will drive side by side for miles if the one getting passed doesn't slow down to let the other by.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
People that let things annoy them!
Lol, had to!

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I see pictures of moose/elk/deer/etc quarters hung in a game bag with the hoof/lower leg fur still attached. And all that bacteria-filled messes is running down onto the clean meat. Extra annoying points if the picture has a caption about how they hunt for the organic meat or how important meat care is.

People that think everyone loves their dogs as much as they do.

Dogs in in grocery stores, etc.

People that don’t clean up their dog shit in public and private places.
it should be a federal law that a minimum of 40 acres and no less than 25 miles of city limits is where you can have a dog. If I wanted to listen to your piece of shit barking dog or wanted dog shit in my yard, I’d have my own.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
People who let their cats roam around in town. I don't want their cats in my backyard, crapping in the sandbox, or killing birds on my deck. One morning last winter, I went into the garage and there was a cat on the inside steps wanting to come in.

I did not know cats could fly!

Also, People who sit at a red light, in the right lane. Wait until the light turns green, then put on their right blinker and turn right. YOU COULD HAVE GONE ANY TIME!!!

Bismarck is especially bad too, regarding red-light-runners. When your light turns green, you have to wait for the last couple of cars to blow through the red light, before you can proceed.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
big girls in little clothes, and they always seem to be really loud.
Rings in a chicks nose
face tattoos
wearing hunting camo during the off season, like it is some badge of honor to show you hunt
Guys that keep a blaze orange hat on the dash of the pickup for months on end
assholes that pitch beer cans in the ditch
male flight attendants
chick MMA fighters
liberals
helicopter moms, and the shitty kids they produce
black lives matter

duckman1302

Founding Member
Founding Member
Drivers who pull out in front of you and slow you down. People who are going to turn left off a 2 lane HWY with nothing coming, and don't go into left lane, and slow me down.

Drivers who pull out in front of you just to turn right away.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
whatever ya do don't use you're turn signal blinkers,might wear the switch out,

low light driving condition w/o headlights on....why?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40