Troy boy siebel

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Story time. When my daughter was in 5th grade we were at a playground. One girl kept whipping sand at me - in the face (eyes, etc.). I told her to stop or I'd give her a mouth full of sand for her troubles.

She didn't stop, I ran her down, and I shoved a good wad of sand into her mouth.

Weeks later, she and my daughter became good friends, the girl would occasionally come over and play with my daughter. For the next couple years we would occasionally chuckle about the sand in the mouth incident which she admitted to having it coming.

I wouldn't dare do this today for fear some jackhole entitled "don't you dare touch my kid" wacko would overreact.

I took my parent's and grandparent's route and... the kid wasn't scarred for life.

Man have things changed. Some of you are absolute pansies/morons the way you defend your kids' shiitey behavior and prevent any other adult but you from enforcing decent behavior. That shiite didn't fly back in the day - you feared (i.e. respected) every adult.

Last edited:

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Story time. When my daughter was in 5th grade we were at a playground. One girl kept whipping sand at me - in the face (eyes, etc.). I told her to stop or I'd give her a mouth full of sand for her troubles.

She didn't stop, I ran her down, and I shoved a good wad of sand into her mouth.

Weeks later, her and my daughter became good friends, the girl would occasionally come over and play with my daughter. For the next couple years we would occasionally chuckle about the sand in the mouth incident which she admitted to having it coming.

I wouldn't dare do this today for fear some jackhole entitled "don't you dare touch my kid" wacko would overreact.

I took my parent's and grandparent's route and... the kid wasn't scarred for life.

Man have things changed. Some of you are absolute pansies/morons the way you defend your kids' shiitey behavior and prevent any other adult but you from enforcing decent behavior. That shiite didn't fly back in the day - you feared (i.e. respected) every adult.
1000% right on the nose you are #guywhosands

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Don't know what really went on here but I can guess after spending a recent Saturday at my Grandsons birthday party at a Bismarck motel poolside, I witnessed on several occasions three young men about 10 to 12 years old being complete assholes in the pool area, apparently the parents didnt care, several other adults told the boys to behave and nothing, finally my moody, pregnant daughter in law had enough, ( she deals with mentally challenged children on a regular basis had a discussion on their behavior). This stopped their actions. The parents were still no where in sight or action. In this case I would probably have done the same thing
You hit the nail on the head with "parents don't care" LB

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Spoiled kids and drunk entitled wanna be elite adults don't mix.

That being said, telling someone to stick it up your ass is NOT and does NOT mean RAPE!! FFS!!
This is exactly my thought!! I tell people to shove it up their ass all of the time. Am I a rapist now? This is a scary precedent to set IMO.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is exactly my thought!! I tell people to shove it up their ass all of the time. Am I a rapist now? This is a scary precedent to set IMO.

This was being said to a 7 yr old kid. Just exactly what age did you and Rowdie teach your children the finer points of such sayings? It isn't about what we adults think it means, it is about what it means to the person it was said to. I know damn well I didn't say such things to my kids at age 7. Hell, I don't even say it to them now, and they are more than twice that age.

I grew up as the white minority with plenty of fisticuffs in grade school, and I am pretty sure I didn't know the finer nuances of such expressions in the first or second grade.

ND58201

Founding Member
Founding Member
This was being said to a 7 yr old kid. Just exactly what age did you and Rowdie teach your children the finer points of such sayings? It isn't about what we adults think it means, it is about what it means to the person it was said to. I know damn well I didn't say such things to my kids at age 7. Hell, I don't even say it to them now, and they are more than twice that age.

I grew up as the white minority with plenty of fisticuffs in grade school, and I am pretty sure I didn't know the finer nuances of such expressions in the first or second grade.
Pu$$y

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
the "shove it up your ass" was actually what he himself told police he said to the young man.

I live accross from a grade school. Shove it up your ass is so mild to what i hear on the play ground. This isnt 1950s You can turn on TV and hear kiss my ass and more every night.

Leave it go allen -- the parent and kid were the only reason this is news.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member

A. I didn't say it was right.
B. I have no kids
C. I'm sure I heard that phrase by numerous adults before Kindergarten.
D. Telling someone to stick it up your ass is NOT rape. or sexual in any way.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This man was a drunk and a sad drunk at that everyone knows that you never mix alcohol with a jacuzzi. The hotel staff tried to get him to leave first which most likely this would have never been an issue if he would have just left. It became an issue after the police were involved and then he was charged with being a dumbass. Troy did this to himself regardless what was said to the child when he decided to become a mean drunk.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Be interesting to know if the charges are because of what he said or if it was due to the whole situation including not leaving when asked.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
This man was a drunk and a sad drunk at that everyone knows that you never mix alcohol with a jacuzzi. The hotel staff tried to get him to leave first which most likely this would have never been an issue if he would have just left. It became an issue after the police were involved and then he was charged with being a dumbass. Troy did this to himself regardless what was said to the child when he decided to become a mean drunk.
I agree. I have three kids, and I highly doubt any of them have ever told an adult to shove anything up their ass. Nor has any adult had reason to say that to them. The reason I know this, is I don't turn them loose at a hotel.

However, an obnoxious drunk sitting in a jacuzzi isn't by itself, the reason for the news article. Nor is a loud-mouthed obnoxious kid. (note, at 7, I wasn't mouthing off to any adults, much less strangers).

This wouldn't have made the news either, had not the cops needed to be called. And as the story plays out, and the hotel staff can't get the drunk out of the jacuzzi, it still likely wouldn't have been a story, had not the guy once been a public figure.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
LOL, a 7 AND a 6 year old.
No way a 6 or 7 year old were deliberately trying to piss this man off now if they were 8,9,10 year olds you bet your ass they would be. 🤣 If he isn't charged with public intoxication it's all about the altercation with the kids, Troy needs help and hopefully this situation will help him find it.
JayKay it's good to know you live a life of standards that your grandparents would be proud of. 👏

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got to be involved in a bunch of the kid pool gatherings for sports and may have had a few beers. Problem i had is I would generally be throwing the football with the kids then get my ass chewed. May have got a look or two from other adults its not my problem they are fun haters.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am pretty sure none of my 4 kids would be back talking an adult when they were 6 or 7, I am pretty sure my oldest at 31 wouldn't make this confrontation either. However if they did, I would expect the fella to tell them off.
My grandfather about threw me out of the house as a child for not taking my hat off at the dinner table. Manners and respect were mandatory in that era.
Lots of shitty kids out there, and their shitty parents are to blame.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11