Valentines Day

Downrigger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just a reminder to everyone out there.

FB_IMG_1485901349477.jpg

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Thanks for the reminder!

I just bought myself 500 pieces of 10mm brass.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya I got bored last night and ordered two more bullet molds. A 200 gr flat nose with round shoulders for my 45 and a 500 gr pointed for long range target in my 45/70. After 52 Valentines days together we don't get to excited. Usually just a night out and a couple of ribeye.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Going to buy my wife one of these for Valentines day, we will be in Cancun.

Do you think she will like it?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am planning on holding in my morning farts on valentines day for her, she will notice.

Downrigger

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife bought me a custom ice rod for Valentines Day..... I have a feeling it's going to be an expensive day for me to repay on that gift!

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Valentine's Day has always been my favorite holiday by far.
Just doing something a little special for the one you love makes us both happy in the face. :cool:
We do lots of things together the whole year but for just that one day it is nice to really show them how much you care and appreciate them.
It doesn't have to cost a lot of money as most women appreciate the little things in life. I know some that you could give them 10 grand and they wouldn't be happy but most aren't that way.
Tell them you love them and they mean the world to you and try to do this everyday and mean it and life will be much much better for both of you!
Just my 2 cents.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just makes you feel all warm inside, no wait that's something else.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
At the 60th High School Reunion

He was a widower and she a widow. They had known each other for many years,

having been high school classmates and having attended class reunions in the past, without fail.

This 60th anniversary of their class, the widower and the widow made a foursome with two other singles.

They had a wonderful evening, their spirits high, with the widower throwing admiring glances across the table

. . . and the widow smiling coyly back at him.

Finally during one dance, he picked up courage to ask her, "Will you marry me?”

After about 6 seconds of careful consideration, she answered, "Yes.... yes I will!"

Needless to say, the evening ended on a happy note for the widower.

However, the next morning he was troubled. Did she say “Yes!” or did she say “No?”

He couldn't remember. Try as he would, he just could not recall.

He went over-and-over the conversation of the previous evening, but his mind was blank.

He remembered asking the question, but for the life of him could not recall her response.

With fear and trepidation, he picked up the phone and called her.

First, he explained that he couldn't remember as well as he used to. Then he reviewed the past evening.

As he gained a little more courage, he then inquired of her, "When I asked if you would marry me,

did you say ‘Yes’ or did you say ‘No’?”

"Why you silly man,” she replied, “I said ‘Yes. Yes I will!’ And I meant it with all my heart!"

The widower was delighted. He felt his heart skip a beat. Then she continued.

"And I’m so glad you called, because I couldn't remember who asked me!”

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you guys notice that a valentine heart doesn't look anything like a human heart, but it does look like a perfect round lady humps.sexy-valentines-day-graphic2.jpg

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you guys notice that a valentine heart doesn't look anything like a human heart, but it does look like a perfect round lady humps.Bull elk hunt 9:10:17 -01.jpg

Lunk, that's just naughty. Thank you! Oh, and by the way....V-day is nothing more than a commercial ass-f@%ing. My wife and I have agreed this is just not for us. I love her the other 364 days and SOMETIMES surprise her with an unexpected token of love because, well, she doesn't expect it. We don't go tit for tat with gifts, though sometimes I wish there was more tit than tat.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
....V-day is nothing more than a commercial ass-f@%ing. My wife and I have agreed this is just not for us. I love her the other 364 days and SOMETIMES surprise her with an unexpected token of love because, well, she doesn't expect it. We don't go tit for tat with gifts, though sometimes I wish there was more tit than tat.

We are in the same boat. Every day is an optional valentines day to do something for your wife / life partner / significant other. Just another holiday created by by the retail industry to get people to waste their money.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
V-day is bullshit. We have a wedding anniversary. Only d-bags celebrate Valentines Day. ...I'm struggling to figure out what I'm going to get her and I only have a few more days.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 77
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 31