Valentines Day

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_0451.jpg

Here's what retired Marines do on Valentine's Day. Valentine's day is gay, it was meant for highschool girls. That's the queen with an LRI 6.5 creed, popped it's barrel today.

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_0452.jpg
6 shot group at 2 hundo, she was a national champion with a service rifle but I could still kick her ass in a match, that's what I tell her anyway. If I had to do it, I'd load her rounds all kinds of weak and blame it on her shooting.

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some people practice kissing on their hand . Now mine only uses me for sex ! Well , it's that time of year again .
IMG_0473.JPG

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_2957.jpg Rice pilaf, asparagus, strip covered in mushrooms, and a small little 5-6 ounce lobster, throw in 1 rose, a bottle of wine, rent a couple DVDs from red box, a box of chocolate, and an Amazon special cross necklace and I was a hit last night! Don't worry I won't be having kids during the rut!

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Two new york strips off the grill in february. I don't need no stinking holiday to want to eat steak. Damn good excuse to pay $13 a pound for steak.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks good arrowdem! I had some flowers delivered, and also decided to treat the gf to a fine meal at home, rather than wait forever to eat a mediocre overpriced meal.
IMG_2553.jpg
Pike cakes (crab cakes minus the crab) over some mixed greens
IMG_2554.jpg
some prosciutto wrapped asparagus and some venison loin with a plate licking sauce.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
that sauce does look awesome.. do you share recipes!?

Yep!

The steak recipe is really simple, found it the other day and looked darn good so I had to give it a try. Just need quite a few ingredients for the sauce...Tip...Have them all ready when making it!

http://honest-food.net/venison-steak-diane/

The crab cake recipe I have written down at home, will have to post later.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Arrow, look in the recipes forum for my walleye cakes recipe. Not saying its the same as bbq's but its damn tasty.

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Damn you fools and your tasty meals. I usually whip up a nice meal but I had my wisdom teeth out and its still a battle eating chicken noodle soup so we skipped the surf and turf. Also had to skip the wine since I'm still taking hydrocodone and didn't want to black out on v-day. I did play nice though and I stayed out of the garage and helped with a few things in the house that she's been begging me to get done. Topped the night off with a chocolate gift basket. All in all I believe I received a passing grade.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Arrow, look in the recipes forum for my walleye cakes recipe. Not saying its the same as bbq's but its damn tasty.

You bastage!! You told me over a year ago you were going to make these fabled GD walleye cakes, and here I still sit, uninitiated to their goodness.

- - - Updated - - -

I bought my bride a movie that she wanted, and a simple silver bracelet. Bought chocolates and legos for my daughters. And this dad/husband got just a card.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 6
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 4
  • This month: 3
  • This month: 2