Well this is going to get interesting

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
No it was Corey, he also looked a lot like Tom Petty, which turns out isn't a complement...haha

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well, they just announced on the news that the permit has been issued by the ACOE. This think I can hear those Cat engines warming up. I would bet that once they got word they started the motors up and are producing boring already. If not I'm sure the bit will be turning within the hour.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would guess it's in the ground. They wouldn't waste a minute knowing the time that's been lost and they don't want to give anybody any more time to try to screw it up. I also suspect the federal LEO's will be showing up if now there already. Expect bloodshed in the very near future.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
They had already predrilled the enter and exit shafts right up to the Corp line so I'm sure the second they were legal the drill was rolling.

Magpie

Founding Member
Founding Member
They've been boring from the east side of the lake. Hippies haven't figured it out.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd giggle if they accidentally dug up a bunch of ancient human remains. "Oh well, permit says we can drill. Bet you wish you hadn't been such assholes when you had your chance to provide input..."

(I kid, that'd be a real tragedy. Just pokin fun.)

HomeSlice

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seen this on fb someone stated they started at 5pm should be done soon.

16602059_10202626329815057_4506074768887658057_o.jpg

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seen this on fb someone stated they started at 5pm should be done soon.

16602059_10202626329815057_4506074768887658057_o.jpg

i am really curious how all this works. anybody find a link to a youtube video or something for me? So they drill it, then put the pipe in? How? and how do they connect the pipe sections? fascinating stuff

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
i am really curious how all this works. anybody find a link to a youtube video or something for me? So they drill it, then put the pipe in? How? and how do they connect the pipe sections? fascinating stuff
II was wondering the same thing. Definitely different then the way they do it for oil drilling.

https://youtu.be/ufYMgHa0d18

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dean,
How close can one get to the camps now? Is the road open all the way or is there still the detour route?
Any idea if road is not open when it will be open? Probably not until drilling is done and pipe is in?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd giggle if they accidentally dug up a bunch of ancient human remains. "Oh well, permit says we can drill. Bet you wish you hadn't been such assholes when you had your chance to provide input..."

(I kid, that'd be a real tragedy. Just pokin fun.)

Thumbs Up

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I visited the Ditch Witch headquarters in Perry OK after McVeigh blew up the building in OK City. I hauled some big scientific equipment down from Fargo in a yellow Ryder rental moving truck.

I get out, the VP of research is waiting at the front door, looks at the truck, looks at me and says "Really"? I looked back, looked at him, looked back... Then it dawned on me. McVeigh had bombed the fed building using a yellow Ryder Rental - just like mine - and was arrested near Perry and booked in the Perry, OK jail!

I spent the next 15 minutes looking for a hole to crawl in.

He forgave me, I got to play with simulators, the project was a success, all ended well. But SO embarrassing I hesitated sharing it a decade later.

Last edited:

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
How close can one get to the camps now? Is the road open all the way or is there still the detour route?
Any idea if road is not open when it will be open? Probably not until drilling is done and pipe is in?
Still same old line the road is still blocked off at the fort rice camp ground and the blackwater birdge by the camp. Plus all gravel roads in the area are closed. You can generally get right to the camps if you come up from the south.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So any activity building down that way? Heard rumor cleanup has halted and these eco terrorist are coming back and building some new structures. If so, ACOE needs to grow a pair! Is all this floods, as expected, and it hits the river I highly doubt the media will report this. I read the article of the meeting in Duluth where this LaDonna Brave Bull Allard was spewing false allegations about MISSLES being used to shoot down drones daily and how protestors are being attacked daily. You don't think the media would be all over that if it was truly happening. Come'on, the owners or so many media outlets are sooooo liberal. This is why when the trash hits the river, it will never hit the mainstream. Yet, the garbage out of LaDonna's mouth will be printed as gospel. :;:huh

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 28