Votes: 7 14.3%

Votes: 5 10.2%

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had o pts on the regular draw for deer, I just apply for bucks only and didn't get it. muzzy I had 7pts and got that. I guess this year I'm going to have to shoot one with the bow instead of just sitting there watching them. Good luck to all that got there license.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
2 points 2F1 - Buck

I saw five bucks last year in the first couple hours before I saw the doe that got a free ride home with me.

So I'm sure this year there will be a bumper doe crop and nary a buck to be found.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
4f drew mule buck 3 points
muzzy 5 pts no go
dad had 2 pts in 2c and drew wt buck and he drew muzzy with 7 pts tack on a sept archery elk hunt in idaho for him and he's got a busy fall ahead of him

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
2I, 2 points-any antlered.
Wife - 2I, 2 points-no draw.
I would like to know how many applicants are in each unit now, compared to 5-7 years ago. There was a time in 2I we would draw a buck tag every other year. I even drew back to back buck tags at one time. This year they added 1,000 tags in 2I and half of our hunting group didn't draw a tag (first time ever). I'm guessing there's a butt load more people applying for tags in the unit compared to prior years.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
2g1 2 points nothing
muzzy 4 points nothing
have a buddy with 6 rifle for 2g1 and he got nothing and 9 or 10 points for muzzy and got nothing.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
My buddy got a NR mule deer buck rifle tag for Williston with 7 points.

I told him he was now North Dakota's most hated individual. He doesn't give a titty sprinkles. Not that I blame him. Ha!

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
A coworker's sons and grandkids drew FOUR mule buck tags last year and drew FOUR mule buck tags again this year in the same unit. How the hell do I get denied a buck tag 4 straight years in a unit with plenty of available tags?!?!

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
A coworker's sons and grandkids drew FOUR mule buck tags last year and drew FOUR mule buck tags again this year in the same unit. How the hell do I get denied a buck tag 4 straight years in a unit with plenty of available tags?!?!

what unit?

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
What unit for you and your coworker? Somebody always seems to bitch about not getting a tag for seven years while someone they know does every year. They usually fail to mention that they put in for 4C and the friend puts in for 3b3 or 3f1. Not saying this is your case, but it would be interesting to know.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

If you apply in a party does that increase your chance? For a party of four do they put four names in the drawing and if one gets drawn all four get tags? Just wondering how it works

- - - Updated - - -

Just talked to the gal at G&F and a party app of four has four names in the lottery and if any one gets drawn then they all get license if available. Doesn't this give the party apps an unfair advantage over the single apps?

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you apply in a party does that increase your chance? For a party of four do they put four names in the drawing and if one gets drawn all four get tags? Just wondering how it works
My understanding is it will be all or none drawn. The member with the least preference points are applied to all people as well. Bottom line is if one member has a good number of points built up he might want to put in a separate app.

Anyone know for sure on that??

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
you better make the poll with more points than six. I had nine and missed out. not a surprise.

Callem'In

Founding Member
Founding Member
2I - 5 points and did not draw a buck tag. Did pull a 2nd choice doe tag though, so my freezer wont be full of just fish and veggies this winter.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33