Who do you believe ?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Given your credibility (You bleed volumes of lack) I don't even believe you voted in favor of Medical use but I can't back it with facts so I'm not going to debate it. Do you believe in our second amendment rights and our freedom to choose what supplements , herbs or scientifically proven legal medicine we would like to try without giving up our second amendments rights ?

- - - Updated - - -

PG said : You have to separate my argument against recreational with my support for medical. I hope you can do that because those who can not simply want their drugs.

Davey says : You have to realize my support for M3 is because of my beliefs in less government and wasteful spending to fight a scientifically proven medicine and my grasp on my second amendment right . I hope you can because those who can not simply want my guns.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry DC I don't buy your line, but like you I'm not going to debate it. I agree we don't want to drag this out like two nut jobs.

You have to realize my support for M3 is because of my beliefs in less government and wasteful spending to fight a scientifically proven medicine and my grasp on my second amendment right
well there is no way for me to know if that's true at all. You don't really know me and I don't know you. Your cheap shots make me doubt.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry DC I don't buy your line, but like you I'm not going to debate it.

Not going to debate it ? Are you a quitter or off on a false start ? See post 58

- - - Updated - - -

Your cheap shots make me doubt.

Haha Cheap shots ? Just trading a beet for a beet in that department and you throw the victim card

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish I could remember who I loan thing to. I wasn't throwing the victim card I was baiting to see what personality I am dealing with.

https://www.universalclass.com/arti...e-personalities-and-how-to-deal-with-them.htm

I had to go to Texas for a few weeks and take supervisory training. We had a great text book on the ten personalities a supervisor encounters. When you treat someone the way they treat you and nothing comes of it then that person had no bad intentions. If you treat them how they treat you and they are offended, then they had a purpose with their comments. I can't find the book or I would direct you to the page that would tell you what I was searching for. Lets drop this.

Edit:

I think PG is ready to vote YES​
Now that humor I can appreciate. :;:thumbsup

Given your credibility (You bleed volumes of lack) I don't even believe you voted in favor of Medical use but I can't back it with facts so I'm not going to debate it.
Classical passive aggressive statement. Boom shot across the bow followed by I'm so reasonable. Ya lets drop this. Do you recognize it when I do it to you?

Last edited:

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is just getting sad. PG, please quit while you’re behind

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish I could remember who I loan thing to. I wasn't throwing the victim card I was baiting to see what personality I am dealing with.

https://www.universalclass.com/arti...e-personalities-and-how-to-deal-with-them.htm

I had to go to Texas for a few weeks and take supervisory training. We had a great text book on the ten personalities a supervisor encounters. When you treat someone the way they treat you and nothing comes of it then that person had no bad intentions. If you treat them how they treat you and they are offended, then they had a purpose with their comments. I can't find the book or I would direct you to the page that would tell you what I was searching for. Lets drop this.

When you inspected the personality you caught in your bait what did you discover ?

I've not learned about personalities from a supervisory training book for security guards or LEO but I am always eager to learn .
I am almost through season one of making a murder , Does that count ?

What does your book say about someone in a debate saying "Let's drop this" twice in the same briefing ?

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I'm not going to get an ulcer over something that is as good as lost already. It looks like Heidi will go down too. I sure am worried about if we will hold the house or not. Some tight races. I can't believe they are tight in Florida and Arizona with the idiots the democrats are running.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just like having fun with PG No harm meant and no grudges held but like to throw beets at him up there on that that pedestal. Fun when I hit him in the noggin and he say ok lets quit.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I'm not going to get an ulcer over something that is as good as lost already. It looks like Heidi will go down too. I sure am worried about if we will hold the house or not..

If M3 passes and Heidi gets elected Are you willing to admit that you were part of the problem ?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 208
  • This month: 182
  • This month: 164
  • This month: 138
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 98
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 90