Who's ready for ice fishing

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am. I sold my boat last year and haven't been on the water since last winter. I'm pretty sure that dove andd pheasant is ruined for me because of all the flooding this summer. Went for a ride the other day and didn't see squat...:(

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm ready now! Hopefully will stick a buck this weekend then let's make some friggin' ice!

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
All the smaller sloughs and water I've seen west of Minot froze over last night. With the cold wind yesterday, Sakakawea probably got down low to freezing temps, couple calm nights this week and theres going to be a good skim in the bays.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
All the smaller sloughs and water I've seen west of Minot froze over last night. With the cold wind yesterday, Sakakawea probably got down low to freezing temps, couple calm nights this week and theres going to be a good skim in the bays.

Looking at the next 10 days, the warmest overnight low is 24...but several nights forecasted to be in the single digits. The next 5 days in Garrison the highs are 21, 18, 27, 24, and 17. Would think she'll be making some ice for sure.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84