Wolf Creek Ice-Sak

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any reports of people fishing on wolf creek yet? I'm looking to find out how thick the ice is.

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone been to up there recently? How is the access?

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I thought I heard people were driving on. Going on via the beach as the ramp was plugged. But, I didn't see it for my own eyes, so can't say for sure.

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks V. I can't decide where to fish Saturday. Haven't really been hearing good reports from anywhere

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We maybe in that mid-winter lull? Maybe the warmer weather/stable pressure will help the bite? Although if this warm weather sticks around, we'll be thinking about open water!

Blitzkrieg

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was up there and looked at it this weekend. You can drive on by the low water ramp but the two main ramps are plugged. Most people are fishing right by the mouth of the boat ramp bay as there is a lot of snow on the ice and driving around without tracks will be tough. The west ice access road was open all the way out until you turn down the hill and a big snow drift is there, think you can go thru it though but won't drive to far without tracks is my guess.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
chatted with a local guy from around there today and he did say as of this past wknd the ramps were snowed in but he had heard that early this week a guy took a bobcat with blower and blew them free. again 2nd hand knowledge cant say for certain.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 144
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51