Deer Hunting Land for Youngsters Available

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have some fair to middlin deer hunting land with two elevated and covered blinds available for a youngster along the sheyenne river drainage in 2G. Any deer is fair game to include the following.....

PICT0139.jpg

PICT0157.jpg

PICT0140.jpg

These along with several does are frequenting the place. This is a first come first serve offer. I can take a primary and a secondary youth in case the first one fills out early. Keep in mind that this is for the youngsters and I would prefer that they be the only ones carrying a rifle. PM me or post if anyone is interested.

Thanks!!

Attachments

PICT0025.jpg

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your generosity year after year with the youngsters is awesome to see kdm! Hope some young hunters can create some memories

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
If any youths in 3B1 need any placing to hunt I have a spot or two nothing nice like KDM blinds or size of deer. But I have lots of does.

Ugly Dogs

Founding Member
Founding Member
you must spread some reputation around before giving to KDM again.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is great, hope a young hunter gets to fill their first tag with your generosity! Post pics if they do!

620ranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
takes a hell of a guy to do that these days next year i will have to bring my godson out for his first deer if nobody ruins your great offer

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fracman and KDM good for you guys! Need more of this going around.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Adda boy kdm. On a more serious note, what's the age cutoff?

I believe the youth tags end at 15. At 16 you join the rest of us in the quest for a ND rifle tag.

Bring him out 620ranger! I'll still be here. Had quite a few youngsters get their deer on my place. Mostly does, but I did have one young man a 2 years or so ago take the biggest 7 pointer I've ever seen. It's shoulders hung over one side of the tailgate of a full size truck and his azz was past the other side. Man that was a big buggar!!

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
So that's a no to a 29 year old. Got it. :;:

That's awesome what you do for the youth of ND. Especially in today's world where it getting harder and harder to hunt big game in ND. There's a Busch light waiting for you in Bismarck whenever you want.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
So that's a no to a 29 year old. Got it. :;:

That's awesome what you do for the youth of ND. Especially in today's world where it getting harder and harder to hunt big game in ND. There's a Busch light waiting for you in Bismarck whenever you want.

It's not really me doing for the youth. It's the parents that make it a priority to teach their kids about hunting and that many of life's lessons are not learned in the classroom. It's their efforts that really count. I just try to grease the wheels in the effort, but Thank You!!

As far as the Busch Light, I'll bring the other 23 and we can make an afternoon of it while solving the worlds problems. (Grin)

No takers yet, but it's still early.

Here's the stand if anyone is wondering.....

Oct Trip Home new camera182.jpg

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
:;:thumbsup KDM --your the bestest -- good memory in that stand for my kid.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 82