Deer Hunting Land for Youngsters Available

KJND

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good stuff Kirk! Very generous of you to offer up such a great place.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sweeeet,what a offer KDM,YOU'LL HAVE GOOD KARMA IN THE FUTURE~~

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
and kdm isnt even what i'd consider a land baron
(TAKE NOTE boys)

Thumbs Up

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Still wide open with no takers yet.
WTF I'll throw in a free place to stay that's about 45 min from KDM'S place if some guys from farther away want to go for it and don't want to get a room.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ahhh... to be young again. Just another untapped benefit of youth I failed to capitalize on.

Dad

Founding Member
Founding Member
How about first time female bow hunter? Early 20's?

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
KDM, I just wanted to thank you for making this generous offer. I wish I had seen this earlier and I might have taken you up on it. My daughter is 14 years old and hunted for the first time this year. Up until last fall, she showed no interest in hunting and didn't even want to go deer hunting because she said she didn't have the heart to shoot a deer. Last fall I took her and my other kids out duck and pheasant hunting for their first time. I made sure the walks were short and that we didn't stay out for long periods of time. We all had a lot of fun. They took hunters safety this summer and I got her a youth deer license. Our first 4 times out deer hunting were not successful. We saw a few but did not get any good shots. This Friday we found a deer and she made an incredible 250-300 yard shot right through the heart of a nice doe on her first shot at any deer. I have never seen her so happy and excited. I believe that one deer has changed her forever. I'm so looking forward to next year when three on my kids will be eligible to hunt deer. They are too.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congratulations to your daughter fly2cast! That's Great!! Pics??? Also, the land isn't going anywhere so there's a fair to middlin' chance the offer will be there again next year. I'm kind of surprised that there wasn't any takers this year, but then again, with tag numbers being what they are, there must be enough opportunities to go around. Which is GOOD IMO!!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I finally got a youngster for this weekend. Hopefully he can bag one of the following..... There not the biggest ones on camera, but at least they are coming through during daylight. Good Luck!!!

PICT0158.jpg
PICT0356.jpg
PICT0318.jpg
PICT0366.jpg

Attachments

PICT0272.jpg

bjpederson

Founding Member
Founding Member
DSC01522.jpg
DSC01598.jpg

I would like to thank KDM for letting my boy come out and shoot his first buck! It was for sure a hunt he won't forget.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 57
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 19