What do you do with your old electronics ?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know some guys upgrade electronics every year or two, What do you do with your old stuff ? For as many fishermen these days I don't see much used electronics for sale. Do some stores take them in trade ? Or is everyone like me and have a big shelf full of used older electronics that probably will never be used again. I have never been a fan of used electronics until about 10 minutes ago , For the most part They are pretty trouble free and often just get changed out because of sponsorship.

I'm willing to put up with something "New to me" if it isn't totally obsolete and if the price is right so I can upgrade to a higher priced unit that I normally wouldn't consider . Looking for a Combo GPS/Sonar unit or maybe even two of them. Must be able to accept a lake chip.

Last edited:

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Most of the used stuff I see on bisman and such, the guys want damn near new price for them.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sold a gen 2 7 non touch to a friend this spring. Agreed, many stay with friends. I do have a gen 2 9 touch I will be letting go of. Will put on here first and then bisman maybe this weekend. Don't have any friends wanting it and would rather sell local and meet the buyer face to face.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
A lot of used stuff bought and sold for under $500 in the swap board on walleyecentral.com - see Message Board/Swap Board.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 165
  • This month: 141
  • This month: 131
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 80