johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Learning from Obituaries....
It seems that every couple of days New Orleans loses one of its
treasured
ENTREPRENEURS

Let
's get the players straight before we go on with this..

LARMONDO "FLAIR" ALLEN

His Companion : Kawanner Armstrong

His Sons : Christian Allen
Kwan Allen
Larmondo Allen, Jr.

His Daughters : Deidra Allen
Larmenshell Allen
Lamonshea Allen
Larmomdriel Allen
Larmerja Allen
Korevell Allen

AT AGE 25 - He had 9 Children!!

His Father:
Burnell Thompson
His Mother:
Esther Allen

His Stepfather:
Bruce Gordy

His Brothers:
Burnell Thompson
Edgar Thompson
Wil Willis
Danta Edwards
Reshe Edwards
Mattnell Allen
Burnell Allen
Lester Allen

His Sisters:
Shannail Craig
Lekiksha Thompson
Gwendolyn Carter
Jessica Willis
Katina Gordy

Grandparents:
Delors Allen
J.C. Allen
Anna Laura Thompson
Will Thompson

GOT THE ABOVE ALL STRAIGHT?
NOW, THE REST OF THE STORY

He was 25 and had 3 sons and 6 daughters.

NINE welfare recipients collecting$950 each .....

That equals $8,550 a month !!!
Now add Food Stamps, Free medical, Free school lunches,
And on and on

Do the math... $102,000+ /year.

Anyone out there, sittin' on their butt while reading this e-mail, making
A HUNDRED GRAND doing nothing???

Now that, to me, is a real Entrepreneur.

(ALSO, BECAUSE OF THEIR FATHERS DEATH, ALL OF THE KIDS WILL COLLECT
SOCIAL SECURITY UNTIL THEY ARE 18)

EVEN BETTER...IF "FLAIR'S" THIRTEEN BROTHERS & SISTERS
FOLLOWED HIS ENTREPRENEURIAL
STRATEGY--
THAT'S AN ADDITIONAL
$1.3 MILLION PER YEAR

BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE!

IF ALL THIRTEEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS CAN
DUPLICATE HIS FEAT OF 9 WELFARE STRATEGISTS
THAT BREEDS 117 NEW RECIPIENTS COLLECTING $100,000/YR!!
OR AN ADDITIONAL
$11,700,000
PER YEAR... &THAT'S ONE FAMILY

(And demands 100% the Taxes Paid by1,000 avg. Taxpayers)

And THAT is why this once great country is

BANKRUPT!!

ANY QUESTIONS?

DerHornen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did some google searching on this. Based on what I found this story is a combination of truth, unknown/unproven assumptions, and some big exaggeration. Here are some highlights:

Truth - There was a man named Larmondo Allen killed in New Orleans in 2004. He had a lengthy criminal history and a large extended family.

Unknown Assumptions - It's unknown whether he actually would have been eligible for social security benefits. I didn't find any verified information related to which programs were providing benefits to him or his family members.

Exaggerations - The actual dollar amounts cited are hugely inflated.

Here's one of the articles I read through:
http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/2013/12/snopes_has_nothing_on_larmondo_flair_allen.html

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I told Allen you wanted to see him naked.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
DerHornen, don't trust snoops. I was all thrilled when I found factcheck.org. Then over a few months I found both were bias and full of bs. I remember the story about Bush being the richest man in the senate. He was perhaps rich, but he was never in the senate. Idiots.

Anyway, I don't know about this story and will be the first to say many things on the internet get exaggerated. However, without mentioning towns or names I do know a lady who when I talked with her ten years ago had been on welfare for 21 years. Ten years ago she said she needed a job that paid over $10 and hour to equal the benefits she got for herself and three kids. I guess I never sat down and added a 40 hour week times $10 an hour equals $400 times 52 weeks equals $20,800 until just now. That isn't much for a year, but for 21 years that's $436,800.
I think any job at minimum wage they should be required to take. This lady should stop smoking that would save her money. She could also make meals from scratch instead of everything microwave. It's not like she is busy. Well, not working anyway. Not the money involved in this story, but if half the people in this nation did this we would be sunk. It's close, and we can't withstand much more. The new wave of illegal immigrants may just sink us.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Richest man in the Senate? And fact check and snopes confirmed it? Bullshit! Titty sprinkling bullshit! You show me a link and I will drive down to j town and buy you supper

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
True stuff there PG. I hear about it from their own mouths quite a bit. I also get quite a few applications that were only submitted to keep the unemployment office happy. Basic fact of the matter is the federal government encourages this bullshit to inflate its own budget. Bigger budgets mean they can say they are more important and have the big numbers to back it up. When the solution depends on the problem to survive that's what happens. Any employee in the assistance office knows that if they did their job and got everyone off the tit their position would no longer be needed. Even public servants know not to work themselves out of a job. We need to realize that hungry people need food, homeless need shelter, naked need clothes. They don't need smartphones and they especially don't need cash. We straighten that out and things will be headed toward incentive to provide for oneself in this country. Something that has become very uncool lately.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Richest man in the Senate? And fact check and snopes confirmed it? Bullshit! Titty sprinkling bullshit! You show me a link and I will drive down to j town and buy you supper
That was on factcheck.org in the first Bush election. I doubt that link still exists so your safe. Snoopes did not confirm it. Someone accused Bush of having more money than someone and richer than anyone else in the senate. factcheck said it was correct.

Edit: http://www.factcheck.org/search/ Did a search for "Bush rich" and got nothing. Searched Bush and got nothing. Something is wrong. There should be something in the Archives for a past president.

Edit again: If I can remember I will look in the political thread on nodakoutdoors Wednesday.

Last edited:

DerHornen

Founding Member
Founding Member
DerHornen, don't trust snoops. I was all thrilled when I found factcheck.org. Then over a few months I found both were bias and full of bs. I remember the story about Bush being the richest man in the senate. He was perhaps rich, but he was never in the senate. Idiots.

I don't take Snopes at face value either. I actually skimmed through about 5 different articles that came up when I searched the name. The page I linked to was written by someone who mentioned that Snopes didn't have anything about the topic yet.

That dollar figure of somewhere in the low $20k's per year seems about in line with what the numbers were.

Welfare would be worth a little over $500/month for the whole group, with a maximum lifetime limit of 5 years of benefits. Food stamps for a family that size would be worth about $1400/month. The total for both comes to a little over $22k/year.

That author had a good snippet at the bottom:
"In 1995, the Cato Institute examined the value of the full package of welfare benefits available to a typical recipient in each of the 50 states and the District of Columbia. The Work vs. Welfare Trade-Off found that not only did the value of such benefits greatly exceed the poverty level, but because welfare benefits are tax free, their dollar value was greater than the amount of take-home income a worker would receive from an entry-level job."

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
We just don't get it, Somebody needs to be held accountable. ;:;banghead

Last edited:

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thing somebody needs her va-j-j sewed SHUT !! :;:exactly:;:smokin ;:;popcorn

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
DerHornen I think we are in agreement. There is one question that keeps banging around in my head. I know there is a limit to unemployment, but then you can talk to women who have been on it far longer than those limits. Are men cut off after the limit, but women with kids get to go on forever or what's the deal. The limits we hear about and the real world welfare don't compare. I suppose they count welfare and unemployment as two different things or something like that.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know two brothers that have been on welfare, med assistance, food stamps, and any other govt. handout their whole lives. They drive new trucks, live in middle class houses, and have 2 and 3 kids. They make about 18 bucks an hour sitting on the couch not counting the cash they bring in from odd jobs and under the table payoffs. They take vacations to Mexico and Florida and do just about what everyone else does. People look down on them as being horrible men. However, who is the one that should be thought of as horrible?? Those that sit on the couch or those that allow it to go on. Who's the stupid one? The guy who figured out a way to take care of a family without working or the guy taking care of a family working his butt off that allows a system to create the first guy?? IDK!! On the one hand I think these guys are smarter than I am and on the other hand they turn my stomach and are nothing but parasites and NOT MEN!!!! Should limits be enforced? YES!! Should there be consequences to being on welfare?? YES!! Is the liberal bleeding heart take care of everybody crowd going to let it happen?? Time will tell.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
That was on factcheck.org in the first Bush election. I doubt that link still exists so your safe. Snoopes did not confirm it. Someone accused Bush of having more money than someone and richer than anyone else in the senate. factcheck said it was correct.

Edit: http://www.factcheck.org/search/ Did a search for "Bush rich" and got nothing. Searched Bush and got nothing. Something is wrong. There should be something in the Archives for a past president.

Edit again: If I can remember I will look in the political thread on nodakoutdoors Wednesday.

The old memory must be fading as this is what I found on Wikipedia ( FactCheck.org was launched in December 2003 by Brooks Jackson )

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
We have quite the unified country here folks. Mr. Obama sure has lived up to his advance billing of going to be the great unifier hasn't he? What a disgrace! It was bad before...but the last 8 years it seems to have gotten a whole lot worse. It is actually quite funny that those who pay little or no taxes demand those that do .. to pay even more...as in I am entitled to it.
Sadly, I don't see any of our current cast of characters in the Presidential race to end the bickering between the parties AND getting something done.

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't heard any candidates talk about welfare reform or any other type of handout reform, they'd get crucified by the media and the libtards. It's the shits when more than 50% of the country is on the dole, we can't outvote the substandard humans anymore.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 82