Donnie Vincent

Apres

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody heard of this guy? He's got a video out about a 2 yr long bowhunt in ND. Looks like it's got pretty high production value, but just can't get over him wanting $17 for it. Is that crazy or am I?

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody heard of this guy? He's got a video out about a 2 yr long bowhunt in ND. Looks like it's got pretty high production value, but just can't get over him wanting $17 for it. Is that crazy or am I?

These days, if it ain't free on the YouTube, I rarely watch it.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Don't remember the name but a few years ago there was a guy who spent at least a couple of years hunting a big buck on the Little Missouri. Watched parts of it and it was produced very well and was actually high quality, not only in the size of the deer but in the commentary about the hunt and what it meant to him.

Was it worth the about $20 for the video? Don't know, for the same reason as Duckslayer. What's it worth after watching it a time or two? Same reason I own very few movies on video or CD, Just don't need something that I will watch a time or two and then let it collect dust. Good video though.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
he has good videos he just left nd you can watch what he is doing on his fb account.

- - - Updated - - -

you can get on the list to watch for free

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/general-discussion-forum/45136-donnie-vincent-fans-5.html

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I cannot stand most hunting and fishing shows, but I could watch videos like that all the time. I think its called Rivers Divide and it was definitely worth the 17 bucks IMO.

powerman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bought it a few years ago. I was definitely worth watching.

Apres

Founding Member
Founding Member
So my question now is... Is ND becoming a destination bowhunting state? I saw heartland bowhunter filmed here a couple times. The guys from Hushin Youtube channel did a semi-live whitetail show here couple weeks back. Donnie Vincent has a movie. I saw another one on carbon tv that did a show as well, can't think of who right now. Who are the other "big" shots that film here?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are a bunch. Jay something and Ralph and Viki bone collector guys.

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
To many they keep filming here and airing it the next thing you know ND will be like every other state where either you will be paying high dollar leases or you better own land if you want to hunt. Internet social media and hunting shows are going to wreck the secret known as ND. Which sucks..........rant over

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought he was in the badlands in Nd on the public ground. Either way could care less and Steve is dead wtf I didn't hear.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
yep steve is dead, seen it with my own eyes

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
who-killed-steve.jpg

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup, this is a great one. Bought a copy for my friend. GREAT video. What's $17 anymore? Barely more than a movie ticket, half hour at a bar, a good lunch, box-and-a-half of handgun ammo.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup, this is a great one. Bought a copy for my friend. GREAT video. What's $17 anymore? Barely more than a movie ticket, half hour at a bar, a good lunch, box-and-a-half of handgun ammo.

Hand job at the protest

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88