UND/ NDSjuiceU Game

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Any predictions for this finally renewed rivalry? I think this is the year when the mighty team to the south gets upset.

UND 27
NDSU 24

Cue Shorthairs drunk response in 3....2....1

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I stand behing the North Dakota team (at least the one that wins). db

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any predictions for this finally renewed rivalry? I think this is the year when the mighty team to the south gets upset.

UND 27
NDSU 24

images.jpeg

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
UND is going to be a force to be reckoned with in the future, no doubt. I am a supporter of both programs and think that UND will up their game in the coming years once they are fully in the Missouri Valley Conference and have to compete on a regular basis with the teams that NDSU has made work longer, harder, and recruit smarter because of their tenure in the MVC. That being said, NDSU is a juggernaut again this year, and I would be shocked if they were upset. It's a good thing for our state that these two teams are going to be playing on a regular basis, and there will be competitive games in the future... but not tomorrow. Just my .02. NDSU 48 UND 13

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Should be a beating but man there is always a chance and us SU guys won’t hear the end of it for a long time, and rightfully so. UND has nothing to lose and everything to gain. UND should have won the Big Sky 2 years ago but had a lot of injuries and last year they just flat out choked. Hard to say where they are going. Anyone who plays decent D should have won the BS and they couldn’t get it done. I hope they get competitive quick though.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Considering ndsu would probably beat a bad nfl team and would win the cfl with no problem they will probably have to use the mercy rule and keep the clock running about 7 minutes into the first quarter. “Short dawg”

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is one thing that sucks being down here in AZ now. We don't get to watch the Bison games anymore. ;:;banghead
Bison win today against UND. :;:rockit :;:cheers

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member

UND 27
NDSU 24

Yard shorthairs drunk reply...... pretty damn sure you had to be drunk to make that post in the first:;:cheers

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m going to our local Elks club to watch the shenanigans. SU by 21

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
NDSU is always prepared for any opponent … however listening to a few paler interviews this week none of them see this as a rivalry game and just another game…UND on the other hand wants to re-establish this rivalry and the best way to do that will be to beat NDSU in the Fargo Dome … I don’t think it will happened today…but that’s what needs to happen
UND has nothing to lose and should play like it I like what Bubba has done with that program…NDSU needs to enjoy it’s time at the top because the MVC is getting stacked SDSU will be a handful this year as well

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Myself and 99.9% of this Country don't give two squirts of piss about FCS football. Used to love the DII NCC back in the day when a championship meant something.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
After watching UND warm up a bit im predicting a bigger blow out than last time they played. Migrator man you are out ya gotdam mind if you think UND will win

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88