Sweepstakes/Giveaways?

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anyone know of any sweepstakes or giveaways that are going on that people might be interested in? I know the chances are slim but you can't win if you don't put in! I know danieldefense.com is doing a gun and gear sweepstakes with some pretty nice things in it and also silencerco.com has a #fightthenoise sweepstakes that has gun trusts and suppressors up for give away (I believe they're both still going on) . So if you know of any that you'd like to post, go ahead and list 'em!

InfiniteSweeps

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anyone know of any sweepstakes or giveaways that are going on that people might be interested in? I know the chances are slim but you can't win if you don't put in! I know danieldefense.com is doing a gun and gear sweepstakes with some pretty nice things in it and also silencerco.com has a #fightthenoise sweepstakes that has gun trusts and suppressors up for give away (I believe they're both still going on) . So if you know of any that you'd like to post, go ahead and list 'em!

Hi WhiskeyTangoFoxtro!

You are right! You can't win, if you don't enter. Somebody is going to win these things!!!

I found this thread looking for sweepstakes just like you are!

I started a website to help others finds contests and sweepstakes they are interested in. I think it will help you!

I tried a search on my site for "guns" and found 8 awesome giveaways.

http://www.infinitesweeps.com/search/?q=guns&type=1&show=1

My search is a little buggy, so you can also do the search on Google:

http://www.infinitesweeps.com/searc...075&cof=FORID:10&ie=UTF-8&q=gun&type=2&show=0

I hope this helps you and good luck in your sweeping :)

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
WTF, You must feel lucky. I used to sign up for every sweepstakes or chances to win at trade shows even though I am the unluckiest guy you ever met when it comes to winning stuff. Now days I am cautious about giving out my information, Especially at trade conventions. I think that's the reason I used to get so many telamarketer calls.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67