Kyle Ritenhouse~

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lunk, you don't get what I was saying at all. I don't think he should be convicted of anything. Including lesser charges. By allowing instructions to that effect at the last minute, that door was opened. By opening that door, jail time is still on the table if convicted of any of those lesser included charges. But, keep on throwing darts at a dart board...

- - - Updated - - -

On him illegally carrying... there were repeated claims he was a felon, etc... and therefore, not allowed to own a gun at all. That's what I was referring to. That's simply not true.

Oh OK yes I would agree, I believe that if the grand jury would have seen the two drone videos of that night I don't think they could with good conscience proceed with charges. I also think that lefty should be arrested as well for pointing a gun at another person as well as lying to a detective.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
the defense could have pulled an alec baldwin. The officer handed the defense lawyer the ar without showing it was empty. The judge questioned the defense lawyer and his response was " he told me he checked it". The judge then asked if it was checked after lunch, which it had not been. The officer then checked the rifle and it was empty.

jhc,fricking shit show of idiots

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't believe the jury hasn't notified the judge that they've finished with their voting. Not Guilty, not guilty, not guilty.

Judge then submits DA Binger to the Wisconsin BAR for discipline.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't believe the jury hasn't notified the judge that they've finished with their voting. Not Guilty, not guilty, not guilty.

Judge then submits DA Binger to the Wisconsin BAR for discipline.

Is this for real, or just wishful thinking?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
The longer they deliberate, the worse it looks for kyle... Means there at least some jurors who are wanting to convict him of something!

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
If nothing else, it SHOULD give rioters and looters some pause and think twice before attacking someone who has the where with all to defend himself. Perhaps there would be less cities and buildings being burned down. Just cuz the police were told to stand down and take all the crap hurled their way, bottles, fires set, etc, doesn't mean a common person can't defend themselves if they are being attacked.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
RkH6iwjc.jpeg
There is a rumor of course that two jurors are afraid of the mob

- - - Updated - - -

The longer they deliberate, the worse it looks for kyle... Means there at least some jurors who are wanting to convict him of something!

There is only one count on the board now was Kyle Rittenhouse acting in self defense orders from the judge.

- - - Updated - - -

YVrwoYmq.jpeg
Some say Kyle was a puss for not using his fist instead of a gun

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just found Lefty's criminal record. It is a long read but on page 79 it shows his felony burglary was expunged 18 months after his plea deal. It also appears he flipped and recorded a phone call with his accomplices in the crime. This guy is a career criminal and a POS that should my question is how did he get a CC permit after his record ? http://www.kenoshacountyeye.com/gaige.pdf

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lunk, you don't get what I was saying at all. I don't think he should be convicted of anything. Including lesser charges. By allowing instructions to that effect at the last minute, that door was opened. By opening that door, jail time is still on the table if convicted of any of those lesser included charges. But, keep on throwing darts at a dart board...

- - - Updated - - -

On him illegally carrying... there were repeated claims he was a felon, etc... and therefore, not allowed to own a gun at all. That's what I was referring to. That's simply not true.

espringers He had a burglary felony expunged in 2015 but even without that how was he even capable of getting a CC permit in the 1st place.

http://www.kenoshacountyeye.com/gaige.pdf

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Either DA can ask for a new trial or the judge can grant the trial a mistrial but dismiss all charges with prejudice meaning the state can not legally hold another trial.

- - - Updated - - -

For a not guilty verdict straight up. Statistically speaking. Not guilty requires going over more claims by the state and debunking them

- - - Updated - - -

Jury should have been sequestered tonight and allowing two jurors to hold up the verdict because they gfear for thier life is bullshit, they knew what this case was about and I bet a dollar they where asked if they would be able to give a verdict without being intimidated, impartial, Hoping I'm wrong here and they are just being overly thorough before rendering a not guilty verdict.

- - - Updated - - -

XyHnszgL.jpeg
Shits gettin real in Kenosha

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well the shit show is said to start this morning around 10am as the juror's are about to speak....here we go...

Can't understand why the race card in this deal?regardless of the out come these uneducated fools are chomping at the bit to get the looting party going...however with troopers (nat'l guard)on stand-bye hope the city has an ample supply of body bags.

Last edited:

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
A white kid kills two other white people and the black crowd wants to riot again???? And have twisted it into some sort of racial injustice???
I would have thought that’s exactly what they wanted.

Everything is a head scratcher these days and of course it’s all racist somehow. I’m sure the shit that I took this morning was caused by systemic racism somehow too…I mean, it has to be right?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
We need to quit giving a crap about race grifting. Unless and until it quits generating clicks ($$$$$$$$$) it'll never end.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
We need to quit giving a crap about race grifting. Unless and until it quits generating clicks ($$$$$$$$$) it'll never end.

This has been my opinion on how we should treat racism for years. Our country only suffers from racism because people are making money off of it and the government is using it as an excuse to regulate and manipulate...hopefully they do it enough that people learn...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 210
  • This month: 175
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 63