Kyle Ritenhouse~

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
A white kid kills two other white people and the black crowd wants to riot again???? And have twisted it into some sort of racial injustice???
I would have thought that’s exactly what they wanted.

Everything is a head scratcher these days and of course it’s all racist somehow. I’m sure the shit that I took this morning was caused by systemic racism somehow too…I mean, it has to be right?

Its not so much a head scratcher if you think about the deeper picture. This is all about federal government taking over things like policing, the best way to justify doing that is to encourage local police to fail at their job, or defund them so crime rates rise, or get local politicians to allow rioting. The rioters are just useful idiots who think they are doing good for their cause, but the cause doesnt matter, the end doesnt care about the means...

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The “judicial” system always makes me nervous. Nothing is ever open and shut.
Innocent people are locked away and guilty people are set free every day. Even when they get it right the punishment rarely fits the crime. There is no way to remove the human element t of emotion or error from a judge or jury.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m sure there is one or two jurors that are dragging their feet and need clarification.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I was on one that was complete BS and there was one guy who wanted to go through the medical records. The book they gave us was no joke 12" thick

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The “judicial” system always makes me nervous. Nothing is ever open and shut.
Innocent people are locked away and guilty people are set free every day. Even when they get it right the punishment rarely fits the crime. There is no way to remove the human element t of emotion or error from a judge or jury.

I believe we all have the option of being judged by the "judge" solely and forgoing the jury trial.

"A jury trial is where a jury hears the case, and a bench trial is where a judge hears the case. A jury is made up of people from the community or jurisdiction of the court. ... In a bench trial, the judge has complete control and makes all decisions."

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The defense must be getting nervous with the jury

I personally think there are several not guilty jurors and maybe a couple guilty or on the fence that are holding it up. If he isn't found not guilty", I think it's mistrial because of the guilty hold outs. I think there is a low chance of everyone agreeing that beyond reasonable doubt that he's guilty here. But I won't be surprised if I'm wrong.

I doubt they replay this circus if it's a mistrial.

EDIT: Live stream now is the defense asking for mistrial mentioned above about the new video introduced. Defense is saying they would've presented the case differently if they had access to that drone video. Judge is saying it will be addressed if there is a guilty verdict (for now).

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
hb0NVnBz.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Prosecution just got caught lying about manipulating the drone footage sent to the defense

The file sent from Binger to the prosecutor was compressed. He blames the compression on the transfer from iPhone to Android to email. Defense shows that the file name entered into evidence by Binger has a different name than what was sent to the defense. Absolute clown show

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The judge can still rule a mistrial with prejudice. If the jury comes back with any decision other than a not guilty I’m sure he will rule accordingly. I don’t think he wants to rule on it until the jury has a chance to make their decision.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
The judge can still rule a mistrial with prejudice. If the jury comes back with any decision other than a not guilty I’m sure he will rule accordingly. I don’t think he wants to rule on it until the jury has a chance to make their decision.

So far he seems to be a pretty fair judge but it would take an incredible set of stones to make that ruling from the bench with your face all over tv and the city of kenosha set to burn yet again

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve got an uneasy feeling about how long this jury has been out

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don’t think there will be that much shit happen if he’s found not guilty. Lows in the low 20’s at night for the foreseeable future and highs in the upper 30’s. Not good temps for paid protestors to come in to work

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the kid walks now regardless what the jury decides. I think the judge has had enough of this dog and pony show

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
MSNBC News barred from the courtroom as they had a producer employed by MSNBC caught following the Jury bus to its secret location. information sent for potential charges. His name was Jamie Morrison and said he was instructed by higher ups in New York.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 46
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14