Kyle Ritenhouse~

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Now let's see what the mob has instore for kenosha....how stupid will they get? iffin they do get stupid how many will line-up for the ghetto loto getting they're heads cracked? will they dare to confront police/nat'l guard? ain't over yet..

Hope Kyle's att'ny is on point for his law suits ...

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Help me Oh Bee Won Kinosha, you are my only hope!

• I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices from the dark side suddenly cried out in dis-belief and anger. I feel justice has been served.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Now let's see what the mob has instore for kenosha....how stupid will they get? iffin they do get stupid how many will line-up for the ghetto loto getting they're heads cracked? will they dare to confront police/nat'l guard? ain't over yet..

Hope Kyle's att'ny is on point for his law suits ...

I would imagine not too stupid if they all know your ok to defend yourself and property.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
the shit bag media and shit bag celebs are loosing there shit. its great

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Justice was served properly in this case!
IMO everyone should have the right to protect their lives no matter what situation your in. Obviously the ones who got shot shouldn’t have been playing with fire!
It could have turned out Kyle ended up dead just the same!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are some real America heroes in those 12 jurors in this case to take 4 days to hear all that yelling and to hear the media was after them in some ways to me is a sign that there are actually some good sconis left in Wisconsin the home of the original republican party the party of honest Abe lincoln. Today is a good day to be an American patriot.God bless America, lady liberty, and the founding fathers for providing us with a set of laws that make is the greatest country on this planet.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cowards won't show themselves until they have the cover of darkness. Knowing self-defense is a possibility might shrink their peas even farther.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
35EB788A-0950-4B3C-94B0-33BB80896C36.jpg

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
what Biden said today really pisses me off

- - - Updated - - -

"While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included, we must acknowledge that the jury has spoken," Biden said. "I ran on a promise to bring Americans together, because I believe that what unites us is far greater than what divides us."

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
what Biden said today really pisses me off

- - - Updated - - -

"While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included, we must acknowledge that the jury has spoken," Biden said. "I ran on a promise to bring Americans together, because I believe that what unites us is far greater than what divides us."

wow!!!! What a massive missed opportunity from someone trying to bring us “together.” The jury has spoken is as close as he could get to representing the other side. Those people messed around and found out. Let that be the lesson.

- - - Updated - - -

Brandon may as well been there himself looting and burning since he’s clearly stated what side he’s on.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope they non peacefully protest and find out 2.0 what happens.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
In addition to sharing a kindred spirit with rioters, looters, and thugs, I think a lot of the celebrity types have a soft spot for serial pedophiles. That’s why this one really hits home for them.

And Creepy Joe, well shit…he just lost two solid democratic votes.

Last edited:

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whoever told law enforcement to stand down that night should be liable for all damages

- - - Updated - - -

Let the lawsuits begin!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Why are governments not being sued for telling law enforcement to stand down from their job? Protect and serve right? Protect people and property and serve people and the laws handed down by the courts.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I’m glad the kid was not charged, but for some reason I doubt he wants all the attention that is coming his way. If it were me I’d probably want to crawl in a hole and hide away somewhere for awhile…which wouldn’t be easy to do.
He defended himself and for that should not be guilty of anything, but he didn’t win a trophy…he killed two people and I bet that will eat at him a little bit every day, even if they were the scum of the earth and he had no choice but to do so.

Of course, I could be wrong and he may follow in the footsteps of George Zimmerman, how got off on similar charges and them became one of the biggest buffoons ever with his new badge of courage.

I don’t know…I guess time will tell what becomes of this kid.

Last edited:

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree. Probably would leave some money/perks on the table if he does this, but I think the best thing he could do is to release a statement that says something to the effect of "I'm no hero, I am simply a person who got put into the very unenviable position of having to chose to defend myself with deadly force when I was convinced my personal safety was in jeopardy. I appreciate the American judicial system where I received a trial of my peers, and I am happy they saw things my way".

But at this point there are those who want to put him on a pedestal and I am sure there may be more money in that and a book deal.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11