Kyle Ritenhouse~

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can someone make a t-shirt with Kyle quoting Rut...."Didn't go 20"

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kyle Rittenhouse is going to be a very very rich man, pedo biden is on top of that list. The sandman kid settled for 225 million once Kyle is done I believe it will be 3 times that. With that kind of money, and already has a job offer from Matt gaetz his future looks good at 18.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Need to get some "YOU LOOT, I SHOOT" bumper stickers made up to sell. LB

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sure glad this young man got off and things went the legal way and the jury saw thru all the B.S. that was thrown at them.
It is going to eat on this kid his whole life being 2 men were killed by him. Right or wrong it is going to be bothering him.
Hope he brings lawsuits against all the ones that spread the false truths about/against him.
Wish him well in his future!

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m glad the kid was not charged, but for some reason I doubt he wants all the attention that is coming his way. If it were me I’d probably want to crawl in a hole and hide away somewhere for awhile…which wouldn’t be easy to do.
He defended himself and for that should not be guilty of anything, but he didn’t win a trophy…he killed two people and I bet that will eat at him a little bit every day, even if they were the scum of the earth and he had no choice but to do so.

Of course, I could be wrong and he may follow in the footsteps of George Zimmerman, how got off on similar charges and them became one of the biggest buffoons ever with his new badge of courage.

I don’t know…I guess time will tell what becomes of this kid.

No, he (or his handlers) wants all the attention.

He has been making $$$ off this the whole time.

And I don't blame him for taking advantage of the marketing oppurtunity.

It's the American Way.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
No amount of money can wipe away taking a life. No amount of fame can quell the nightmares. No amount of justice can bring peace during the quiet times. No amount of praise can make events once seen, become unseen. No amount of public accolades, gifts, or feeble awards can undo that which has been done. Make no mistake folks. Kyle lost his life here, just as surely as those two who now reside in the ground. I pray to our Heavenly Father that Kyle finds his way to Him for THAT is the only way he will be free again and that the rest of the world leaves him alone to give him the chance to do just that.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Relatives of mine in WI tell me his hopes are to go to the University of Arizona for nursing school

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Taking a life changes you in a way that sometimes cant be understood. I haven't followed this trial but from the pictures I've seen of this kid walking rhe streets during the riot, to posing for pictures in a bar wearing a custom printed t-shirt, to the alligator tears in the courtroom I'd say this kid is on a hell of an psychological roller-coaster and hopefully he finds the help he needs to get off it. If fame and profit is what helps him then it says alot about his remorse

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Screenshot_20211120-204853_Twitter.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Taking a life changes you in a way that sometimes cant be understood. I haven't followed this trial but from the pictures I've seen of this kid walking rhe streets during the riot, to posing for pictures in a bar wearing a custom printed t-shirt, to the alligator tears in the courtroom I'd say this kid is on a hell of an psychological roller-coaster and hopefully he finds the help he needs to get off it. If fame and profit is what helps him then it says alot about his remorse

Maybe if the cops were doing their job, a 17 year old wouldn't feel the need to defend property.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
that black numb nut flapping his jaws about the guy the cops shot is going to get the riots going, just watch

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
876lccrz.jpg
Yes clearly soy boys like the left want to erase this part of history because they know it to be true

- - - Updated - - -

4QvnEOkC.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

EXhiih1u.jpg
xi4ahIeM.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146