lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vd98wQVbyQLj.jpg
Yeah this one trucker is in it for the long haul

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
https://www.rebelnews.com/ottawa_senior_arrested_fined_for_honking

If you want to watch something that will literally make you sick to your stomach, watch this. I'm not sure how the guys that were filming this as it happened, could watch without jumping in to protect the older gentleman. Out of respect for the old guy, I would have gotten arrested for sure. Fucking punk bully cops! Just shameful how they treated him. The truckers trying to keep it peaceful showed some real restraint.
Fish On!

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
An ontario court order froze the funds from givesendgo to the truckers but they say canada has 0 jurisdiction over how they distribute funds….stay tuned

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
[FONT=var(--font_family)]Here is GiveSendGo's answer to the fat politician in Canada trying to block the funds they have collected for the truckers:

(PRO)GiveSendGo @GiveSendGo
We know what you’re thinking and here is our answer:
We're very glad you asked. Know this! Canada has absolutely ZERO jurisdiction over how we manage our funds here at GiveSendGo. All funds for EVERY campaign on GiveSendGo flow directly to the recipients of those campaigns, not least of which is The Freedom Convoy campaign. Thanks for your concern but this recipient is receiving funds. Donate to Freedom Convoy 2022 Campaign here!
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
This Convoy is not just for the truckers mandates.

It’s for the family members banned from visiting family in nursing homes.

It’s for the censorship on all social media platforms.

It’s for all the people afraid to speak in fear of being called conspiracy theorists.

It’s for the people who didn’t want to give up their freedom of choice!

It’s for the people who don’t want to give up their right to bear arms.

It’s for the people who don’t want to be in debt for the next 100 years.

It’s for the people who only want answers to the many questions that haven’t been answered.

It’s for the people afraid to hug their family and visit friends.

It’s for the people who want their lives back.

For the hairdressers to cut hair.

For the restaurants to serve food.

For the bars to play music.

For the students to learn.

For the kids to be free.

For people who want to work but are forced not to.

This is for the people.

This is for trying to silence honest and hardworking citizens.

Never in my life have I ever seen the healthy punished and the sick untreated.

This is for the 300,000 surgeries cancelled.

This is for the people that died waiting for their surgery.

This is for the people who died alone in the hospital without being able to hold that hands of their loved ones.

This is for the exhausted nurses, teachers, parents etc.

This is for the doctors that are going unheard.

This is for all the front line workers, delivery trucks, grocery store clerks, PSWs who are constantly working overtime etc.

This is for all of us.

👌 If you do not support the truckers, IT’S OKAY because:

If mandates get lifted I would like to remind you.... you can still stay home. No one will rip the mask off your face, no one will force you to dine in at a restaurant, you can drop your children off at their leisure activity and wait in your car, you can still say no to family gatherings and events, you can live within your 4 walls and NO ONE will stop you. We will not judge you for your choice - we will just be glad you have one. That is the point of FREEDOM of choice! While you're comfortable where you are we are also comfortable moving on with our lives.

Sincerely
A member of the small fringe minority with unacceptable views 👌🏼

Reposted🇨🇦

You stay safe, I will stay free! 👊🏼🇺🇸

- - - Updated - - -

i have never had as much respect for the Canadian anthem as i do now after watching these videos being posted on tweeter.. go Canada!
https://twitter.com/eugeneppc/status/1491794149925797891?t=RaxiQ9w8wNGkdH-cqkV5vg&s=19

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/CCCAlliance/status/1491502320504426497?t=Yi35Qra5c7bph693r1lstQ&s=19

FlatTopPete

Established Member
One thing that worries me about these protests and that no one is talking about is this: I have a feeling that after this is all over no matter how it is settled, there are going to be many retaliatory laws, taxes, rules, and regulations imposed on truckers and farmers by both the US and the Canadian government.

There are a lot of things that us farmers do where they government turns a blind eye to, or “let’s it slide” if you will. One of them being the ability to drive your own semi to haul your own goods within a 150 mile radius of your farm and not need a CDL. If the government decides to crack down on this someday, that would drastically affect farmers and how they move their products to market. I could rattle off a bunch of little procedural things like this on farms and ranches that the government could totally upend with the stroke of a pen.

Think about it. Yes, the truckers and farmers are making a huge impact right now and I’m 100% in support of them but the government is always going to have the upper hand.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think about that too.

That’s being motivated by fear though. It seems innately cowardly to worry about being punished for righteous indignation about government policies.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m genuinely committed to be more difficult to govern from here on out. I see it as my duty to my grandkids
to slow this juggernaut down.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
One thing that worries me about these protests and that no one is talking about is this: I have a feeling that after this is all over no matter how it is settled, there are going to be many retaliatory laws, taxes, rules, and regulations imposed on truckers and farmers by both the US and the Canadian government.

There are a lot of things that us farmers do where they government turns a blind eye to, or “let’s it slide” if you will. One of them being the ability to drive your own semi to haul your own goods within a 150 mile radius of your farm and not need a CDL. If the government decides to crack down on this someday, that would drastically affect farmers and how they move their products to market. I could rattle off a bunch of little procedural things like this on farms and ranches that the government could totally upend with the stroke of a pen.

Think about it. Yes, the truckers and farmers are making a huge impact right now and I’m 100% in support of them but the government is always going to have the upper hand.

There will be consequences no doubt, hopefully one of them is Trudeau being removed from office next election. Hopefully the funds being donated will be used to help negate those consequences but the govt is NOT on the side of the populace usually, it serves the elites and wealthy by subjugating the poor and working class.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member

This mindset is how you lose freedoms. I disagree wholeheartedly with this. If that were true, then how did America become America? Brit govt have the upper hand? Nope.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I commend Canadian Truckers for doing this and sticking to their guns and are "still" doing it. Never believed it would last this long as keeping this many people organized is a very hard task.
Don't believe this could happen in the U.S. at least not very long. The big Trucking companies aren't going to let their trucks sit and not be turning their wheels and making money. Most independents are like a lot of people and are livng paycheck to paycheck.
Something needs to be done here and up there to give the power back to the people!
Term limits would be a big start but I don't believe that will ever happen. These clowns aren't going to vote themselves out of office and their gravy train.
Hope I am wrong.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Darn things want you to join to keep reading.
Sucks!

I finally relented and joined. I felt awful contributing to big tech - but I am so motivated to get the scoop on what's really happening that I relented and signed up.

Gulp. Ha ha.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW - BedWetter is to blame.

FlatTopPete

Established Member
This mindset is how you lose freedoms. I disagree wholeheartedly with this. If that were true, then how did America become America? Brit govt have the upper hand? Nope.

I hear what you are saying here but think about it. This isn’t the day and age of muskets and cannons. If the shit really truly hit the fan and a bunch of us rednecks got together and started an uprising, all it would take is a few strategic drone strikes here and there and it would be all over. We are in the day and age of big government watching over on us and spying on our communications and what not.

Look at how they spun the January 6th protest. Everybody was racist and white domestic terrorists are the biggest threat to this country. Give me a break. The government controls the media and the media controls the masses. It is what it is right now.

Doesn’t mean a guy can’t stand up for what you believe in. Just means that at the end of the day we all gotta fall back in line and give big brother what is due to him. I hate it just as much as you do.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is an interesting listen, I didnt realize how far Australia has fallen. If this isnt scary I dont know what is...

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hear what you are saying here but think about it. This isn’t the day and age of muskets and cannons. If the shit really truly hit the fan and a bunch of us rednecks got together and started an uprising, all it would take is a few strategic drone strikes here and there and it would be all over. We are in the day and age of big government watching over on us and spying on our communications and what not.

Look at how they spun the January 6th protest. Everybody was racist and white domestic terrorists are the biggest threat to this country. Give me a break. The government controls the media and the media controls the masses. It is what it is right now.

Doesn’t mean a guy can’t stand up for what you believe in. Just means that at the end of the day we all gotta fall back in line and give big brother what is due to him. I hate it just as much as you do.

It's a realistic view, but it's the wrong view. I don't believe that there are enough military members that would attack their own country. And if they did, it would only happen once. Come what may, I will never fall back in line. I don't have to, it's a choice.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 98
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 33