JFK files

Walleye202

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not a doubt in my mind that either the CIA or the mob had a hand in what happened. I don't think the general public will ever fully know what goes on with the government.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
that whole thing reeks. you would have to be pretty nieve to thing the mob had nothing to do with his killing.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great job Donnie! What foresight to get Congress to enact a law demanding the release of these documents 25 years ago.

The President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992, or the JFK Records Act, is a public law passed by the United States Congress, effective October 26, 1992.[SUP][1][/SUP] It directed the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) to establish a collection of records to be known as the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection. It stated that the collection shall consist of copies of all U.S. government records relating to the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy, and that they are to be housed in the NARA Archives II building in College Park, Maryland. The collection also included any materials created or made available for use by, obtained by, or otherwise came into the possession of any state or local law enforcement office that provided support or assistance or performed work in connection with a federal inquiry into the assassination.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is a documentary about the JFK assassination called "jfk, the smoking gun"
How could some eye witnesses smell gun powder? That is only possible if a shot was fired in close proximity of the thier noses. The first bullet that hit Kennedy was a full metal jacket that passed completely through and hit the senator who was sitting in the front seat. The head shot according to eye witnesses blew out the front of JFK head, the bullet was never found intact only fragments of that bullet. Which to some was a hollow point bullet that came from an ar 15 assault rifle.

Last edited:

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I think Ruby had a job to do and did it

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wasn't JFK's brother Robert the Attorney General and wasn't he after the Mob, how many on here was watching that Sunday morning when Ruby shot Oswald

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
If we could find out I'd place my money on Santo Trafficante.

- - - Updated - - -

If we could find out I'd place my money on Santo Trafficante.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's not gonna shed light on shit. If you are hoping for new information, you will be disappointed

Norske

Founding Member
Founding Member
When the JFK conspiracies die down, Pres. Trump can declassify the Defense Department's files on UFOs, like Bill Clinton promised, but didn't do. After that, there's Bigfoot. Let's get some real transparency!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is a documentary about the JFK assassination called "jfk, the smoking gun"
How could some eye witnesses smell gun powder? That is only possible if a shot was fired in close proximity of the thier noses. The first bullet that hit Kennedy was a full metal jacket that passed completely through and hit the senator who was sitting in the front seat. The head shot according to eye witnesses blew out the front of JFK head, the bullet was never found intact only fragments of that bullet. Which to some was a hollow point bullet that came from an ar 15 assault rifle.
National Geographic has a doc which proves Oswald the lone gunman IMO. They recreated Deely Plaza and used analog dummies. Often times the entry is more destructive than exit depending on target composition. The "mystery shot" hit a traffic light housing, fragmented and nicked a cop. The real question is who were Oswald's handlers.

A shot from the Grassy Knoll would've likely hit bystanders.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
then why was there only three shells at the scene one shell was already spent most likely a dumby shell to keep debris out.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 156
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 55