Bringing back wild bison

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Skeeter, do you think Bed Wetter may have been carrying the moniker John Dunbar in a previous life.

I mean he did want to see the wild buffalo on the prairie before they were all gone and he did run into a gentleman who wet his pants, and no one could do a thing about it

Last edited:

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Skeeter, do you think Bed Wetter may have been carrying the moniker John Dunbar in a previous life.

I mean he did want to see the wild buffalo on the prairie before they were all gone and he did run into a gentleman who wet his pants, and no one could do a thing about it
I’ve had other monikers, but not for several years and not that one. And I haven’t been around here for the past couple years.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think it would be a good idea to have them free roaming all over the state. However, then G&F could have the big 4 instead of the big 3 and it will be another tag I will never draw.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not to hijack this thread......should I get vaccinated against Covid or not? I have yet to get it and do not have any vaccine to this point.

FYI.....my decision doesn't actually depend on your opinion lol
1E77AEF8-9F21-4DD2-96AA-B1DA577EB7F3.jpeg

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
…and no, don’t be stupid. Your blood is now valuable and your semen is worth its weight in gold. Within a couple years you’ll be buying a sparkly boat with your seed money. Thank me later.
I'm wondering if your point is diluted to moot with the current flood of illegal aliens. I will say you've given me some hope of a sparkle boat as I'm adept at dispensing seed using only one implement and a variety of substances. For those young and afraid: Dorm shower drains are only clogged with hair.

That is all.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88