What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
1lessdog's latest activity
1lessdog
replied to the thread
Essentials
.
They freeze if your pickup sets outside in the winters and you leave them in the vehicle.
Jul 30, 2026
1lessdog
replied to the thread
Essentials
.
I have them and baby wipes in all 3 of my vehicle. Never leave home without them. My biggest bitch is they freeze in the winter and...
Jul 30, 2026
1lessdog
reacted to
Kurtr's post
in the thread
Mule deer tag
with
Like
.
thats because they dont know what a big mulie looks like.
Jul 29, 2026
1lessdog
replied to the thread
Essentials
.
Over the last 15 yrs I have taken close to 30 guys from my work. Predator hunting/calling. I have my calls and my rifle. I have maybe 3...
Jul 28, 2026
1lessdog
replied to the thread
Mule deer tag
.
This cant be said enough. I have Leupold 12 x 50 and sometimes i wish they were 15 or 18 power. From one ridge you can glass 7 to 10...
Jul 28, 2026
1lessdog
replied to the thread
Teachers
.
I gave my 12 yr old foster child the book The Boy the Mole the Fox and the Horse yesterday. She can't read it because its in cursive...
Jul 27, 2026
1lessdog
replied to the thread
Rain Dance...
.
This year is the first year, I ever seen Wheat and Rye combined in July. The Wheat looked good. The combines were sure running along...
Jul 27, 2026
1lessdog
replied to the thread
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
.
Shot lots of Grouse flying from the big pastures over by Wishek into the sunflowers. Them were the days.
Jul 26, 2026
1lessdog
replied to the thread
`/*%$ taxes
.
You cant get a 1/3 of people on here to agree on anyone topic. Let alone try get people to vote a certain way.
Jul 24, 2026
1lessdog
reacted to
jtillman's post
in the thread
Pronghorn
with
Like
.
I'm definitely not claiming to be an expert on this, but after 10 or 11 years of harvesting antelope in Wyoming, I've found this to be...
Jul 23, 2026
1lessdog
replied to the thread
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
.
I have shot many grouse in one row belts. The bigger belts and heavy CRP do not hold many birds as they like to be able see.
Jul 21, 2026
1lessdog
replied to the thread
Assistance on the water
.
I purchased a couple of these as I aways have Milwaukee tools in my vehicle's. These work really good.
Jul 21, 2026
1lessdog
added the media item
Screenshot_20260721-202713_Amazon Shopping.jpg
to
Pics
.
Jul 21, 2026
1lessdog
replied to the thread
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
.
Go N.W. of Harvey in the Clifton hills. Always been lots of Grouse in that area. It's a plus if there are Sunflowers or Alfalfa with...
Jul 21, 2026
1lessdog
reacted to
LBrandt's post
in the thread
What is this tool?
with
Like
.
Yep Think I got 3 of them somewhere. LB
Jul 17, 2026
Recent Posts
M
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Mike Fretty
33 minutes ago
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Fritz the Cat
Today at 1:30 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Today at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 12:38 PM
C
Teachers
Latest: camper
Today at 11:49 AM
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:37 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Today at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Plainsman, Prairie Ghost, …
Latest: 1bigfokker
Yesterday at 10:14 AM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 10:00 AM
Cast Iron/New Crisco
Latest: johnr
Yesterday at 9:13 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: johnr
Yesterday at 9:06 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom