Allen's latest activity

  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts.
    This treads the very thin line of "I DGAF because I am not out breaking the laws" and "WTF, a $150 speeding ticket for doing 46 in a 45...
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Marine band radios.
    Same here, it probably hadn't worked in 5+ years anyway.
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Carfax???.
    When looking at these small SUVs, I'd be wary of anything with a CVT transmission. There are some notable models/years where those...
  • Allen
    Allen reacted to CatDaddy's post in the thread ***FOUND*** with Like Like.
    Oh, duh. I read it as if "moderator" was part of the gear he found.....too many commas lol
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread `/*%$ taxes.
    Of course you would/should. It's an asset. It's an awful lot easier to get a Home Equity Line Of Credit to fund that $200k tritoon if...
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread ***FOUND***.
    Internet lingo. Moderator is the person who is supposed to run roughshod over us to keep out the riffraff.
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Boat motor question?.
    I wouldn't be terribly worried about finding some tinfoil in there as it's pretty soft stuff, weird though. As far as the diameter of...
  • Allen
    Allen reacted to LBrandt's post in the thread ***FOUND*** with Like Like.
    You de man and a true sportsman. LB
  • Allen
    Allen reacted to Honkerherms's post in the thread ***FOUND*** with Like Like.
    Moderator, the bag, brand new electric Rapala filet knife, blades, and zip/lock bags have all been returned to the rightful owner. This...
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread What is this tool?.
    Looks kind of like one of those tools for installing snaps on tarps, etc.
  • Allen
    Allen reacted to flyfisher's post in the thread Sand Point Wells with Like Like.
    If you try to remove the sandpoint with the skidsteer and it won't move I rotate the pipe with a pipe wrench in the tightening direction...
  • Allen
    Allen reacted to guywhofishes's post in the thread Switched at birth with Wow Wow.
    I think it would be handy if every person was assigned a bar code, embedded as a microchip under their skin. That would solve a lot of...
  • Allen
    Allen reacted to dukgnfsn's post in the thread MT Governors Cup 2026 results with Like Like.
    a quick internet search showed this, not positive is correct but this is what it gave me AI Overview In the Montana Governor's...
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Sand Point Wells.
    Sounds like you have the resources to be successful. Take a look online at some of the split-spoon samplers out there. They are...
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Sand Point Wells.
    Nifty! 25 ft is quite the accomplishment with a post hole auger. One thing is for sure, I prefer submersible pumps as they are...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom