Allen's latest activity

  • Allen
    Allen reacted to Davy Crockett's post in the thread Favorite Walleye Plastic with Like Like.
    I sure like the durability of plastics . I dislike digging into the live bait before a sandwich.
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Favorite Walleye Plastic.
    There are days. For example, if the fish will hit an artificial crawler in a weedy environment, the plastic wins...every single time.
  • Allen
    Allen reacted to Davy Crockett's post in the thread FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts with Like Like.
    Even with out flock cameras in the picture, if you are going to commit a crime , just remember how Chad Issak got caught. There are...
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts.
    Welcome to Lincoln, ND.
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Favorite Colors... Cranks.
    I can't be the only one that is a huge chartreuse and silver Rapala, can I? Now called "Silver Fluorescent and Chartreuse". When did...
    • 1785993477133.png
  • Allen
    Allen added the media item 1785993477133.png to Pics.
    1785993477133.png
  • Allen
    Allen reacted to tikkalover's post in the thread Food porn with Like Like.
    Finally made it out camping Last nights supper, grilled pepper and garlic pork tenderloin, potatoes with sweet peppers and jalapeños...
  • Allen
    Allen reacted to Jiffy's post in the thread Food porn with Like Like.
    If they were in Lake Darling they were of the Rocky mtn variety.
  • Allen
    Allen reacted to ndfinfan's post in the thread Essentials with Like Like.
    Thank you for your service Sir! I retired from active duty in 2006, completed 20 years of civil service in June...targeting next...
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Any welders out there?.
    Those Miller TIG welders were awesome when I worked with stainless steel on a regular basis. Just smooth as silk.
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Essentials.
    Hunting big game, yes...I carry a hunting knife. Hunting small game, my Leatherman has tended to be more than adequate. Their serrated...
  • Allen
    Allen reacted to Jiffy's post in the thread Essentials with Like Like.
    Everyone knows a mountain lion got him. I mean with the trailer loads full of them what do you expect
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Essentials.
    I agree with pretty much everything said on this thread, everything has a purpose...but when you are prepared for all possibilities you...
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Essentials.
    Right! Those MREs from the 80s and 90s were like eating a cork. I could go 3-5 days without needing to take a crap. Good times...
  • Allen
    Allen reacted to NDSportsman's post in the thread Essentials with Like Like.
    Dude wipes man that's where it's at now days! :)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom