What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Allen's latest activity
Allen
replied to the thread
Teachers
.
No, that would require effort and thought. I don't know that the above would have been my answer a mere 10 years ago.
Jul 29, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
Essentials
.
I swear to all that is Holy, not through personal experience (thank goodness), but I have heard more and more about sacrificial...
Jul 29, 2026
Allen
reacted to
TwoLabs's post
in the thread
Essentials
with
Like
.
The clean underwear is a game changer
Jul 29, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
NFL News (Vikings)
.
AI is getting more difficult to discern. This concerns me.
Jul 29, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
Teachers
.
We have not only a 3rd party, but a 4th, 5th ,6th, and so on party. When they become popular enough to be relevant it will get more...
Jul 29, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
Essentials
.
I carry the original Leatherman SuperTool. I think I'm on my 4th one at this point, but it gets used every...single...day for...
Jul 29, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
Pronghorn
.
One of the worst things I've ever seen along this line is a MN pickup at Cabelas in E. Grand Forks back in the early 2000's. There were...
Jul 29, 2026
Allen
reacted to
SDMF's post
in the thread
Teachers
with
Like
.
Deep State or not. A person ought not be able to graduate high school without understanding and being able to articulate from rote...
Jul 29, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
.
More than once I've had sharpies land in a spread of duck and goose decoys.
Jul 27, 2026
Allen
reacted to
risingsun's post
in the thread
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
with
Like
.
^^^^^^^^^ Ground-balled trifecta. That may be in a class all by itself. ...rockon...
Jul 27, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
.
I've heard it described as the 20 mph sneak.
Jul 27, 2026
Allen
reacted to
Rowdie's post
in the thread
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
with
Haha
.
Don't worry....we know it was
Jul 27, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
.
Sharpies at first light will be along a field edge in wheat, barley, or durum stubble. You'll see them from afar as the lookouts will...
Jul 27, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
Blue Green Algae hits ND again
.
I'm sorry that I didn't see this earlier, because the highlighted part is incorrect. Nitrogen in the fertilizer is generally in the...
Jul 27, 2026
Allen
reacted to
Zogman's post
in the thread
Carfax???
with
Like
.
THX, Allen for the car complaints site. The other link I get a French Toast recipe. :LOL:
Jul 26, 2026
Recent Posts
L
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: LBrandt
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 10:39 PM
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 10:33 PM
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:47 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 4:48 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Yesterday at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 12:38 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Yesterday at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Friday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Friday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Friday at 11:19 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom