Allen's latest activity

  • Allen
    Allen reacted to Jiffy's post in the thread EHD is back..AGAIN! with Like Like.
    Fucken midgets….
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread EHD is back..AGAIN!.
    Yep, I would be perfectly OK with a hard freeze any day now. Not that it looks like it's going to happen, but that's really the only...
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Beef prices going up????.
    I have done exactly this. It is an unpleasant rabbit trail.
  • Allen
    Allen reacted to measure-it's post in the thread Food porn with Like Like.
    Green olives add a nice, salty tang to the pie.
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread drought... cough cough.
    This does not bring back fond memories.
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread drought... cough cough.
    And El Nino affected winters tend to be drier and warmer than normal. At least, that's what the stats say.
  • Allen
    Allen reacted to Eatsleeptrap's post in the thread FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts with Like Like.
    Just bought a 2026 Ram and I hate it too, but it kept me from merging into a car that was right in a blindspot I'm not used to yet while...
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts.
    Right, I am getting to the age where I will probably stop buying new vehicles because of all the tech installed that I have zero desire...
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Mandan Data center pushback.
    Much like the whine of the turbines and the flicker effect from blades passing in front of the sun, these "minor effects" from wind...
  • Allen
    Allen reacted to Jiffy's post in the thread FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts with Like Like.
    I flip the one off closest to my house every time I go bye. Petty…it still feels good.
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts.
    It would appear he dislikes me as much as I now dislike him. Burning Honor Flight apparel/investment? WTF???
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Mandan Data center pushback.
    Right, that is the correct way to prevent this. But just saying "me no want" is not effective, not effective at all.
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Mandan Data center pushback.
    Hate to burst some people's bubble here, but the county commissioners have to follow the law. Not wanting a data center near your home...
  • Allen
    Allen reacted to Maddog's post in the thread Tailrace with Like Like.
    Think oxygenated water and water temp.
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Favorite Walleye Plastic.
    Yeah, that is a problem we all have, but Gulp is not better.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom