What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Allen's latest activity
Allen
reacted to
Mike Fretty's post
in the thread
Contemplating a shop build
with
Like
.
I kept turning outside of that corner with the skidsteer I should’ve been paying more attention. I think I have it fixed
Sep 3, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
Contemplating a shop build
.
Maybe I'm not right on this, but this has me wondering if it's not already setup for problems. That concrete does not look like it...
Sep 3, 2026
Allen
added the media item
1788418226316.png
to
Pics
.
Sep 3, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
.
Fuck that traitor. He can live forever in his new home of Russia.
Sep 2, 2026
Allen
reacted to
Davy Crockett's post
in the thread
RIP Dolly
with
Haha
.
On the news they said she will always be remembered by her big heart and big hair, I told my wife they must be blind.
Sep 1, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
ELECTRIC FENCE?!?
.
Using oilfield drill pipe, just cut the pipe whatever distance from the female end of the pipe to whatever depth you think you'll need...
Aug 31, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
NDSU to the FBS???
.
I would expect every opinion based post on here to be biased. But that's just me.
Aug 30, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
NDSU to the FBS???
.
When did NDSU play USC?
Aug 30, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
ELECTRIC FENCE?!?
.
They get accustomed to gun fire. I see deer out at the Capital City Sporting Clay range, where they are even likely to get pelted by...
Aug 28, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
Corner Crossing Victory
.
LOL, “I now have a relationship with a landowner that’s in need of repair,”. Yeah, I don't think there's much chance of that happening.
Aug 28, 2026
Allen
reacted to
tdismydog's post
in the thread
Son's 1st Goose
with
Like
.
Has nothing to do with the quality we have several 20ga he is afraid of the kick. I started him with that and he cried the 1st time he...
Aug 26, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
new reel for all around use?
.
Maybe 25+ years ago I was a big fan of Shimano reels, but then started running into a metric shit ton of problems with the bales on...
Aug 25, 2026
Allen
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
Dog
with
Like
.
Which dog hurt you? That's the dog that needs to go. If a dog is so disrespectful and filled with aggression to "lay hands" on the...
Aug 24, 2026
Allen
replied to the thread
EHD is back..AGAIN!
.
Nerve gas came about as a pesticide in the 1930s. The Nazis didn't fully realize how dangerous the stuff was until they sprayed a field...
Aug 24, 2026
Allen
reacted to
LBrandt's post
in the thread
Walkin and thinkin
with
Like
.
I hand water my garden because it gives me the peace and quiet that I need to reflect back on my life and whats to come. Lords keeping...
Aug 23, 2026
Recent Posts
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Rowdie
19 minutes ago
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: KDM
Today at 9:14 PM
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
Today at 8:47 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Today at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Today at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 4:48 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Fritz the Cat
Today at 1:30 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Today at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 12:38 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Today at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom