Allen's latest activity

  • Allen
    Allen reacted to guywhofishes's post in the thread Gasoline pump prices with Haha Haha.
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Gasoline pump prices.
    Well, with as much as Iran encourages its citizens to believe the U.S. is the Great Satan, it is also in the best interest of Americans...
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Gasoline pump prices.
    Yes, refiners do well when price of oil is most volatile. Also, as farmers well know, the price of a given commodity is not controlled...
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts.
    It's possible, if not likely, they are Flock cameras paid for by the local business. Quite the business model. Reading up on Flock a...
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread RAIN.
    Uggh, standing water and hay is not good. Been there and done that.
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread RAIN.
    Don't let crackpots get you caught up in such stuff. The turbine blades only extend a few hundred feet up in the air. Most rain...
  • Allen
    Allen reacted to AaronJ's post in the thread RAIN with Like Like.
    I really havent been north. I do know plenty that commute from up north and I have heard nothing mentioned about road issues or Willow...
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread RAIN.
    Just curious, but how's Willow Creek faring with all the rain. Any roads getting wet, or haven't you been very far north lately?
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread EHD is back..AGAIN!.
    It is really nice to not have to deal with skeeters during the summer. I think I've only been bit around 3 times this year at my place.
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Shouse Building.
    Yes, closed loop is a way better option. Not necessarily cheaper to install though. That is why people use the open loops when they...
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread EHD is back..AGAIN!.
    Uggh, and I am supposed to be inheriting a Purple Martin tree. But I can understand how they find dragon and damsel flies an easy target.
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread EHD is back..AGAIN!.
    One positive is that I have a bonus crop of damsel and dragonflies. They have really kept my mosquito population under control as it's...
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread EHD is back..AGAIN!.
    I'm with KDM on this. There's no hint of a cool down that will kill the little buggers any time soon. So, while I have not seen any...
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Early winter?.
    It doesn't tend to stick around . If there's any year to buck the norm...this will be it. It will also be my fault as I try to see how...
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread Early winter?.
    Snowfall in October during an El Nino is very common. After that though, El Nino winters tend to be relatively mild, statistically...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom