What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Davy Crockett's latest activity
Davy Crockett
reacted to
SDMF's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
I didn't mean for my comments to sound like I was accusing you or your family specifically of not understanding how to live within their...
Sep 13, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
That's sound advice an no offence taken. I agree 100 percent, it's the best gift you can give to your kids and grandkids
Sep 13, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
huntinforfish's post
in the thread
Build a root cellar?
with
Like
.
One of the "cooler" topics of late. My parents neighbor unearthed one by accident on their property when clearing some trees. No idea it...
Sep 12, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
tikkalover's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Haha
.
Won’t need energy in 10 years, as AI is supposed to kill us all. ☠️😱
Sep 12, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
Jiffy's post
in the thread
A message to our enemies
with
Like
.
We’re still standing!! Suck it!
Sep 12, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
.
If AI is capable of what the claims are it should be able to magically create a new form of energy or refine what we currently know...
Sep 12, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
I can't top that but my point being we don't live beyond our means or even close to it. That doesn't mean Im going to defend paying...
Sep 12, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
SDMF's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
Probably not. I paid off my 30yr mortgage in 7 years and was debt free @ 35.
Sep 12, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
I'm not trying to be a smart ass , I'm just telling it the way it is , nothing more , nothing less. $ 5,50 a gallon diesel and the...
Sep 12, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
"WE" didn't bail anyone out. The dipshits in congress bailed out the dipshits who made the disastrous decisions. This whole "I'm not...
Sep 11, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
I see wealthy people who were born with a golden spoon in their mouth. They show off their wealth by staying ahead of the neighbors...
Sep 11, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Two of our teenage grandkids have businesses , One grandson has two 3-d printers going 24-7 and a knife sharpening business , grand...
Sep 11, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Lets start with high fuel prices and how we got here.... I'm 110 % confident that my family is way more frugal and conservative than you...
Sep 11, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
I forgot to say they keep going up too. Can you think of a solution ? What we have been doing isn't working so far. I'm...
Sep 11, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
I don't disagree with that but the bills keep coming.
Sep 11, 2026
Recent Posts
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: Honkerslayr
Today at 1:07 AM
L
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: LBrandt
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 10:39 PM
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:47 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 4:48 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Yesterday at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 12:38 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Yesterday at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Friday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Friday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Friday at 11:19 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom