What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Davy Crockett's latest activity
Davy Crockett
reacted to
Lycanthrope's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Like
.
fear is the easiest way to control and manipulate the masses...
Sep 15, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
Lycanthrope's post
in the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
with
Like
.
I think its coordinated between govt agents and anthropic and openAI. Essentially the players who have the most to gain... It would give...
Sep 15, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
.
That's what I think too, it's downright corruption and been going on for years in almost every industry.
Sep 15, 2026
Davy Crockett
posted the thread
A dependable high MPG used car
in
Vehicle Discussion
.
I''m car shopping for a dependable older SUV that will hopefully get me 25 + highway MPG. I have no idea what's out there , any advice...
Sep 15, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
SDMF's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Wow
.
5Qt ice cream pail of quarters is $900-$1K…
Sep 15, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
Allen's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
Heck no. They charge around 5%(?). Take it to your bank and deposit it. I don't think most banks charge for depositing coins, but...
Sep 15, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Do you guys cash in with a machine like walmart has ? I empty my pockets on my dresser and wife filled a 5 gallon water jug , gotta do...
Sep 15, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
Rut2much's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
Both sides are morrrrre than guilty of it lol.. Memory knows that enough let alone history.
Sep 15, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
Maddog's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
I believe he thinks it all just is a big political game. Price manipulation to sway the elections. What else is new?
Sep 15, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
5575's post
in the thread
EHD is back..AGAIN!
with
Like
.
herd seems healthy and thriving up here. Yea you guys are extremely fortunate! I'm just glad I get to hunt Manitoba every year because...
Sep 15, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
1lessdog's post
in the thread
Guardian Bell
with
Like
.
A few yrs ago my Brother in-law threw his old hockey skates away when we were at the lake. Now him and his family allow use to use the...
Sep 15, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
NDbowman's post
in the thread
EHD is back..AGAIN!
with
Like
.
I figured He'd want to make pemmican to go with his mexican vanilla.
Sep 15, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
Lycanthrope's post
in the thread
EHD is back..AGAIN!
with
Like
.
True, after I get a fence up, then Ill be wishing there were more deer around probably. I need to get back into bow hunting, its been a...
Sep 15, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
LBrandt's post
in the thread
RAIN!!!!
with
Like
.
Little over an inch and gone. LB
Sep 14, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
EHD is back..AGAIN!
.
Be careful what you wish for, if times get tough you might want a little venison to go along with all those berries 🍒 😄.
Sep 14, 2026
Recent Posts
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: Honkerslayr
45 minutes ago
L
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: LBrandt
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 10:39 PM
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:47 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 4:48 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Yesterday at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 12:38 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Yesterday at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Friday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Friday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Friday at 11:19 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom