What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Davy Crockett's latest activity
Davy Crockett
reacted to
guywhofishes's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Haha
.
Embarrassingly whiny thread. High gas prices have you guys all tizzied up? Heaven forbid we get an unnecessarily developed plague...
Sep 19, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
A.I. Are you Excited?
.
It doomed me, but I survived. I was the kid in school whos mind was everywhere else but in school. I hated math and I was amazed with...
Sep 19, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
I agree, but both sides have been like vikings fans for longer than I can remember. They get filled full of hope waiting for good...
Sep 19, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
rustneversleeps's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
Sep 19, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
shorthairsrus's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
Third party needed. I have said that over and over
Sep 19, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
In the 70s there were a lot of small independent oil producers that we drilled for I got to know them well , then the 80s oil plunged...
Sep 18, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
NDbowman's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
I filled my 1000 gallon tank with offroad #2 for $5.80 a gallon early this week. Talked to a neighbor that bought a tanker load for...
Sep 18, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
Lycanthrope's post
in the thread
Doorbell Cameras
with
Like
.
Finally bit the bullet and ordered a doorbell cam, works pretty good so far, just installed it this morning. No subscription fees, which...
Sep 18, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
When Tex Hall was tribal chairman , I thing in the 80s he tried and tried , not sure what the main obstacle was. You might...
Sep 18, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
wslayer's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
Just can't quite figure out why the USA didn't start building A few more refineries about 10 yrs ago? I know, most will say its the Dems...
Sep 18, 2026
Davy Crockett
replied to the thread
Gasoline pump prices
.
Went and filled my red diesel jugs for tractor this morning I usually get 20 gallons for around 40 bucks , this morning I 18 gallons for...
Sep 18, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
SDMF's post
in the thread
Warm Feet~
with
Like
.
Bet a guy could put some silicone or caulking on 3/8” long 5/16” head screws and spin them right into the soles.
Sep 18, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
Kurtr's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Haha
.
Thats a legit source
Sep 18, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
wslayer's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
It's part of our History. Why the hell does he think it's so fricken important to put his name on it ? Just because he signed the...
Sep 18, 2026
Davy Crockett
reacted to
tikkalover's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
Crude oil Production Overview Weekly Output: 13.94 million barrels per day (as of September 2026). Annual Average: The U.S. remains...
Sep 18, 2026
Recent Posts
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Kurtr
11 minutes ago
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: svnmag
18 minutes ago
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Rowdie
46 minutes ago
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
Today at 8:47 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Today at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Today at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 4:48 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Today at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 12:38 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Today at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom