Kurtr's latest activity

  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread Teachers.
    Ever been there?
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread Sharptails/Huns with labradors.
    I really only hunt grouse and pheasants here late season when the ducks are gone but alot of times we will sneak in with dog at heel not...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread Oahe 26.
    Heard they cancelled the under 20 tourney at the casino lack of interest
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread HUMIDITY.
    I can. shooting coyotes at night in the winter is really enjoyable I have good clothes . Go out side for about 4 hours now doing some...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr reacted to tikkalover's post in the thread Golden walleye with Like Like.
    Jamestown angler catches rare golden walleye in eastern North Dakota A Jamestown angler says he landed the “fish of a lifetime”...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread HUMIDITY.
    they wont let me in.
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr reacted to johnr's post in the thread HUMIDITY with Haha Haha.
    If women didn't have that little patch of hair, there would be a bounty on em.
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread HUMIDITY.
    If cows didnt taste so good there would not be any.
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr reacted to 1lessdog's post in the thread HUMIDITY with Like Like.
    I can dress for the cold, you can't dress for the heat.
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread HUMIDITY.
    I’m ready for cool frosty mornings the older I get the less I like summer. Give me -20 over this shit
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread Old Lowrance.
    Probably have to find a used one on eBay for that old of graph

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom