Kurtr's latest activity

  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread migration 26.
    Bland and boring the mid western diet
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread Fall fishing?.
    I get what you were asking my bad. It was mostly all shad we were seeing didnt see much at all for bait down deep.
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr reacted to Yoby's post in the thread Boys had a heck of a weekend with Like Like.
    We took off late on Sat and got to our location around 3. Oldest decided he wanted to go out bow hunting, the other 2 wanted to do some...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread Fall fishing?.
    shad. This is a article about it. its wild to think how many times a summer the shad spawn once it hits 55 degrees they are spawning...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread I HATE coyotes!!!!.
    There is no wanton waste on fur bearers but common sense is to make sure they are not some where it will piss the land owners off...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr reacted to tdismydog's post in the thread Fall fishing? with Like Like.
    We got out a week ago this was about as fun fishing We've had in a long time.
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread migration 26.
    My dog dont care what bird it is and i can cook any thing with the teaching of my cajun friends. Made a pot full of duck pastalaya that...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread Fall fishing?.
    This weekend might be just what we need 83 on saturday an then 54 on sunday with some cooler days following hopefully the water them...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread Walkin and thinkin.
    I was walking off the line after my dog just blew up and we failed a test that he should pass 10 out of 10 times. And this was a month...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr reacted to Duckslayer100's post in the thread Walkin and thinkin with Like Like.
    I'm inclined to finally come to terms with Zeke's test. Since I wasn't scrambling to post an update, I can assume you know how it went...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread ISO - Brittany Pup.
    So i was a little off and messed up dog breeds and kennel names(embarassing). It was Tom Ness's place we were at and i could have swore...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread ISO - Brittany Pup.
    I have 0 experience with brits but i have run retriever tests using coteau kennels grounds and got to see him working some young dogs on...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread migration 26.
    Ya that’s a factor but Canada being in a twenty year drought and then no were to nest with all the crp gone was the nail I. The coffin
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread migration 26.
    20 years ago the ppr was wet and crp was at its peak. When ethanol hit and then it got real dry in Canada the numbers corresponded with...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread Scheels Bismarck.
    I got the new scheels catalog I don’t need anything but I want all kinds of shit

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom