What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
SupressYourself's latest activity
SupressYourself
reacted to
Kurtr's post
in the thread
Teachers
with
Like
.
If you just block it you dont see any of the drivel
Aug 5, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
Rowdie's post
in the thread
Pronghorn
with
Like
.
Best if you chase them at top speed on a hot fall day, and let them age in truck bed all week. The smell helps cure the meat.
Jul 27, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
svnmag's post
in the thread
Rain Dance...
with
Haha
.
I chugged a Bud Heavy, put a dip in the wrong side and uttered some nonsense which sounded "African". I hope it helps:
Jul 27, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
Jiffy's post
in the thread
Teachers
with
Like
.
My daughter has mentioned, on more than one occasion, the admiration she has for PAPER books. She has also mentioned, on more than one...
Jul 27, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
johnr's post
in the thread
`/*%$ taxes
with
Like
.
I sure as heck don't need any help with any of my tax situation, and the burden is all of ours, actually its more on some of us than a...
Jul 24, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
johnr's post
in the thread
`/*%$ taxes
with
Like
.
I guess I am an complete idiot. In fact now that we know I am the dumbest one in the room, I guess I vote that we raise all taxes, and...
Jul 24, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
johnr's post
in the thread
Teachers
with
Haha
.
Now your getting it, for a while I thought maybe you were also a complete idiot.
Jul 24, 2026
SupressYourself
replied to the thread
Teachers
.
Guys, we just need to throw more money at it. How can we expect to teach a child basic skills for a measly 80k? I propose a 50%...
Jul 24, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
Duckslayer100's post
in the thread
`/*%$ taxes
with
Like
.
l still don't understand how we can be taxed on income and on what we spend our money on. When I first learned about that in high...
Jul 23, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
Rowdie's post
in the thread
`/*%$ taxes
with
Sad
.
Jul 23, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
bucksnbears's post
in the thread
Battle of the AI's... Who wins
with
Like
.
Preach it Brother,. Seems every outdoor related site has one. Why Vollmers let's him stick around befuddles me.
Jul 23, 2026
SupressYourself
replied to the thread
Carfax???
.
I just bought a 2015 Edge for my daughter. It's a nice rig, but shortly after, I joined a Ford Edge owner group on the Face Space, and...
Jul 22, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
Obi-Wan's post
in the thread
Open Fields Doctrine
with
Like
.
Today Pennsylvania wins hopefully tomorrow it will be the entire country...
Jul 22, 2026
SupressYourself
replied to the thread
Battle of the AI's... Who wins
.
No, my problem is exactly as I stated and applies to everyone. If you are on an outdoors forum and none of your posts are related to...
Jul 22, 2026
SupressYourself
replied to the thread
Battle of the AI's... Who wins
.
You can still be a "troll" even if you believe your own retardation. If you post crap that has no value and no relevance to the topic...
Jul 22, 2026
Recent Posts
Bear Again
Latest: KDM
Today at 12:30 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 10:21 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: CatDaddy
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 9:45 PM
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 8:58 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 8:32 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: bucksnbears
Yesterday at 8:13 PM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Yesterday at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 3:17 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Yesterday at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Yesterday at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Yesterday at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Yesterday at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Monday at 11:01 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Monday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Monday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom