What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
SupressYourself's latest activity
SupressYourself
reacted to
Browneye's post
in the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
with
Like
.
Lycan I vary rarely disagree with you and I wish I could be the optimist about these data centers that you are. I guess the main reason...
Aug 13, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
risingsun's post
in the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
with
Like
.
In certain circumstances you, umm, don't want it closed. :cool:
Aug 13, 2026
SupressYourself
replied to the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
.
No. Anyone familiar with women knows they can't shut their mouths :LOL:
Aug 13, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
Browneye's post
in the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
with
Like
.
There is so many things that don't stand up to much scrutiny, thus the mad rush to get them done before people find out what they are...
Aug 13, 2026
SupressYourself
replied to the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
.
So how much money do you have in AI stocks anyway?
Aug 13, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
Duckslayer100's post
in the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
with
Like
.
I think where the emotion comes in is how exceedingly and uniquely FAST these data centers occur. They are massive, multi-billion-dollar...
Aug 13, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
Jiffy's post
in the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
with
Like
.
I flip the one off closest to my house every time I go bye. Petty…it still feels good.
Aug 12, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
sweeney's post
in the thread
Pronghorn
with
Wow
.
None of us got a tag with 13,11,10,8,7,4 points going in
Aug 10, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
7mmMag's post
in the thread
Pronghorn
with
Sad
.
Unsuccessful with 11 points
Aug 10, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
Obi-Wan's post
in the thread
Pronghorn
with
Like
.
Received this from the ND G&F Again, feels like ground hog day over & over & over
Aug 10, 2026
SupressYourself
replied to the thread
Pronghorn
.
Apparently 9 points ain't enough.
Aug 10, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
Rowdie's post
in the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
with
Like
.
Aug 10, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
with
Like
.
Yeah, if I were the handler of whoever came up with this idea, I'd be very unpleased. The masses were, and are, almost entirely...
Aug 10, 2026
SupressYourself
reacted to
bucksnbears's post
in the thread
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
with
Like
.
Sorry Garth, gonna disagree. Do you embrace the same attitude for buying/ selling guns? These F cameras are total bullshit! Where...
Aug 10, 2026
SupressYourself
replied to the thread
After a Self Defense Shooting
.
I'm not doubting your personal experience, but it seems unlikely to apply to all hogs across the board, or to mean anything regarding...
Aug 7, 2026
Recent Posts
Bear Again
Latest: KDM
Today at 12:30 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 10:21 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: CatDaddy
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 9:45 PM
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 8:58 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 8:32 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: bucksnbears
Yesterday at 8:13 PM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Yesterday at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 3:17 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Yesterday at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Yesterday at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Yesterday at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Yesterday at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Monday at 11:01 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Monday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Monday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom