Walleye_Chaser's latest activity

  • Walleye_Chaser
    Walleye_Chaser reacted to SDMF's post in the thread After a Self Defense Shooting with Like Like.
    If you ain’t in the fight from the get-go, aren’t law enforcement, and don’t have a family member in danger. Stay out of the fight...
  • Walleye_Chaser
    Walleye_Chaser reacted to Tymurrey's post in the thread Pronghorn with Like Like.
    I've eaten antelope from central wyoming where there isn't much of anything but sage pastures and they have always tasted good. I...
  • Walleye_Chaser
    Walleye_Chaser reacted to tikkalover's post in the thread Food porn with Like Like.
    Supper today was grilled pork tenderloin with mushroom and onion gravy, grilled beets, mashed potatoes and gravy and not pictured...
  • Walleye_Chaser
    Walleye_Chaser replied to the thread Pronghorn.
    I also agree ND pronghorn is excellent table fare. I'm assuming they get a bad rap from the sage eating goats farther west which I've...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom