wslayer's latest activity

  • wslayer
    wslayer replied to the thread ATV and flipover must haves.
    ^^^^ great tip on the extra blades, dirty ice can ruin your day with shaver blades. Chipper, you can usually redneck a couple spare holes.
  • wslayer
    wslayer replied to the thread ATV and flipover must haves.
    This is how I roll only a different ATV now days. Pull the covered Otter Pro Cabin and have the Clam hub onboard also. 3 - 5gal buckets...
    • IMG_20160310_162104_238.jpg
  • wslayer
    wslayer added the media item IMG_20160310_162104_238.jpg to Pics.
    IMG_20160310_162104_238.jpg
  • wslayer
    wslayer reacted to johnr's post in the thread Mini excavator with Like Like.
    Being somewhat, sort of in the business of machinery. Everyone thinks they are a technician until a piece of equipment breaks down, and...
  • wslayer
    wslayer replied to the thread More Early Season Kid pics.
    Great pics 🙂
  • wslayer
    wslayer reacted to KDM's post in the thread Mini excavator with Haha Haha.
    I'm very appreciative for folks like you grand kids. I can barely keep silverware running properly enough to keep myself fed.
  • wslayer
    wslayer replied to the thread FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts.
    If you got a cell phone, they know what the f**k your doing anyhow.
  • wslayer
    wslayer reacted to Jiffy's post in the thread Wishek Sausage with Like Like.
    A little Wishek ring bologna before a Bison loss. 😎
  • wslayer
    wslayer replied to the thread FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts.
    It sucks but Its never gonna change. As long as it pulls one criminal or murderer off the streets, they will be deemed justifiable...
  • wslayer
    wslayer replied to the thread ELECTRIC FENCE?!?.
    Do sunflower guns work to deter deer ? Guess I've never asked anyone that has used them if they do or if they get used to them just like...
  • wslayer
    wslayer reacted to Rut2much's post in the thread NFL News (Vikings) with Like Like.
    Totally agree with both, darnold shoulda just been signed after his one year prove it season, End of story. Mccarthy needed the Aaron...
  • wslayer
    wslayer reacted to KDM's post in the thread Big 6 point with Like Like.
    Last year I had a big 7 on camera and this year I have a big 6. I'm kind of taking a shine to these oddballs. Hopefully he will become...
  • wslayer
    wslayer reacted to rodcontrol's post in the thread Big 6 point with Like Like.
    Big 3x3's are neat!
  • wslayer
    wslayer replied to the thread The last dance.
    I say Farce. Just my opinion. . .
  • wslayer
    wslayer reacted to MSA's post in the thread Cool new Gadgets with Like Like.
    I want a spinning reel with a heated spool and heated eyelets so I can fish for trout and walleye on the open Missouri river in the...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom