CBD OIL

★ Legendary Member
The problem is there isn't any credible evidence if there was we wouldn't be having this discussion.
Lunk this statement goes for a lot of the medications big pharma is producing on the regular as well (especially pain management drugs)...or the evidence is later proven to be manipulated. see vioxx/opiods. I see no problem in people using something that doesn't cause a bunch of side effects if they feel it is helping them manage their pain.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dont have much experience with rub on cbd, but edible definitely helps my dad. My mom can tell when he runs out because hes grumpy and then she asks him to confirm and calls me saying "your dad needs more CBD!", its kinda funny...

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Lycan....lol,maybe hook pop's up with "delta 9" next time helps my grumpy attitude and puts knee pain at rest and lightens the mood
( 50/50 blend cbd and thc) gummie.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dont have much experience with rub on cbd, but edible definitely helps my dad. My mom can tell when he runs out because hes grumpy and then she asks him to confirm and calls me saying "your dad needs more CBD!", its kinda funny...
Brand? Source?

It’s a game of chance getting something effective here in the east.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
For people with ole man issues or some pains go to SD can buy it in deadwood and or MT to dispensary and ask for good shit what it does is makes you feel good like being high and happy put not to crazy like ole days of smoking weed, you control how much you need. Can get drinks too. Ask them they will tell you how to take it. I have neuropathy really bad in feet and been to every doctor in many states, spent gods knows how much money to no fix and this is what my Dr here said he can give me a prescription for THC or other things. When some of us are at point of no hope who cares about if it is FDA approved it kills me down road so it be. Better than being miserable as shit for sure.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Brand? Source?

It’s a game of chance getting something effective here in the east.

For people with ole man issues or some pains go to SD can buy it in deadwood and or MT to dispensary and ask for good shit what it does is makes you feel good like being high and happy put not to crazy like ole days of smoking weed, you control how much you need. Can get drinks too. Ask them they will tell you how to take it. I have neuropathy really bad in feet and been to every doctor in many states, spent gods knows how much money to no fix and this is what my Dr here said he can give me a prescription for THC or other things. When some of us are at point of no hope who cares about if it is FDA approved it kills me down road so it be. Better than being miserable as shit for sure.
So it helps with your neuropathy? What are your symptoms and how does it affect/treat you? My mom has neuropathy, really bad in one of her legs, but she refuses even to try CBD which I find pretty strange considering how much of an advocate she is of it with my dad... Old and stubborn I guess.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sure as shit read it, I didn't click on any links to other sources that needed to tell me what clinical trials are. I'm not sure what your hard on for big pharma is all about but clearly it's got to do with more then your argument with cbd oil. Let's hear why you are so dead set against anything that has to do with big pharma getting involved with your miracle potion cbd oil.
covid "vaccine"....?😕

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
My knees are killing me, burning and clicking when I move them wrong. Recommendation on CBD oil I can try?
1712282872364.png

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes, I have $500 of experience. It was about as affective as rubbing mud on. I tried it on my knees = nothing. I tried it on my hands ( right thumb has loaded yo many magazines) and that = nothing. I tried it on my aching arms = nothing. I had tunnel carpet surgery and my arm pain left. Back pain and my knee caps that I still have after total knee replacement are bearable using Celocoxib. CBD = nothing every way I used it and all five brands I used, and with the different extraction methods I used. Placebos work for some people.
1712283018192.png

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
MJ is the communist's friend. Big Pharma gave us the covid "vaccine". MJ makes people strange in many ways ie Lunker arguing for Big Pharma...

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I ID with "outlaw" and don't want "outlaws" supporting communism or whipping small boys in the shower:

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I ID with "outlaw" and don't want "outlaws" supporting communism or whipping small boys in the shower:

Are you referring to Grumster as the "outlaw" supporting communism or whipping small boys in the shower? I can assure you I'm not a small boy in the shower if that's the case.

If not, carry on. I likely misunderstand 63.2% of your posts so this may fall in that category....

grumster

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Are you referring to Grumster as the "outlaw" supporting communism or whipping small boys in the shower? I can assure you I'm not a small boy in the shower if that's the case.

If not, carry on. I likely misunderstand 63.2% of your posts so this may fall in that category....
Hold on now, alls I did is post a pic of a dude in a lab coat holding a bundle of time…

and for the record I self identify as a liberty loving patriot.. yeah an outlaw....duel...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33