Wicked Waters Taxidermy

measure-it

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you trust your prize trophy to a garage/basement taxidermist, beware! You get what you pay for....meaning established business usually means good business.
If it's worth mounting, it's worth paying for an established taxidermist!

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you trust your prize trophy to a garage/basement taxidermist, beware! You get what you pay for....meaning established business usually means good business.
If it's worth mounting, it's worth paying for an established taxidermist!
Mine went to a full time known business. Three years later I got a call from game and fish to come get my birds. They got so many complaints about slow work they took everything after he fell off the earth. Too bad the freezers had been off and I got a stinky pile of mush.

I can honestly say I know of only a handful of full time taxidermists anymore.

bluedevil

Does anyone out in NodakAnglerville have a bird with this woman or know how to get a hold of her?

Used to be timber hen taxidermy in Medina. Heard she packed up and moved to SD.

Dropped off a pheasant in October of 2021. This will be the second pheasant mount I've been scammed on.
Unfortunately I have birds with her as well, in fact longer than you. Not trying to make you feel any better but you are not the only one.

It's too bad because I thought she did pretty good work. I'm sure like a another posted mentioned that she probably got in over her head. However, just ghosting everyone is not the "right" way to handle the situation.

Right now she is nothing but a "Crook". She took money in down payments and did nothing except ignore people looking for a status - in my case I tried to check in just one time a year. No pressure just looking for some comfort that I might actually see my birds again. I wrote them off a while ago. Even if still in the freezer I'm sure they are trash now.

I would have some sympathy for her if she did get depressed and probably would understand if she communicated just something. Instead I'm left to my own story and in that one she is a "thief" and a "crook" who stole hard working peoples money!

BTW her name was Jaqueline Langston before she got married - still might be. Here number was 1-360-855-8733. It rings with no answer and tries to go to a mail box that is full.

Good luck.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why has nobody sued or pursued charges yet? She is sqeaky clean in ND assuming you got her name right

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
1715687734805.png

She is now in Chelsea, SD
Good luck

Could always file in small claims court.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55