'11 or '13 Ecoboost

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
beware of the turbos...consider a warrety.

$1.29/gal? Hell as a kid pumping gas and full service I remember .12/gal and how the country went in a tailspin during the 1st energy crunch,gas jumped up to .44/gal and gas stations were shut down nationwide on sundays,no truck traffic was allowed on sundays either.

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
Want to know if someone is gay or not? Ask them if they joined a "diesel crew" on facebook

haha. Yes, I'm part of the group... more or less was on it to see what types of issues these newer ones are having, what type of MPG's they are getting etc. Mrs. is looking for a diesel, so it was actually a good place to look and ask questions.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha, wags is calling you a certain type of sexual deviant...

does this wife you speak of actually have a beanbag...?

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha. Yes, I'm part of the group... more or less was on it to see what types of issues these newer ones are having, what type of MPG's they are getting etc. Mrs. is looking for a diesel, so it was actually a good place to look and ask questions.

save yourself before you start rolling coal and end up on MSA's infamous Oil field truck thread.

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha, wags is calling you a certain type of sexual deviant...

does this wife you speak of actually have a beanbag...?

haha. Its Wags, he drives a GM half ton I believe, so he's pretty harmless in about every sense.

- - - Updated - - -

save yourself before you start rolling coal and end up on MSA's infamous Oil field truck thread.

No coal rolling for me. I would actually like to punch everyone in the face that does that.

- - - Updated - - -

How soon?

Late Summer/Early fall possibly. She's really leaning towards a newer Dodge. ;:;banghead

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dodges are neat, if you are queer

I am obviously a Ford fan through and through, however, a happy wife = a happy life... These are the words my father said to me one minute before my wedding started. He also told me I should run.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 157
  • This month: 152
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55