Why?

jpv

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had an E-dump today on the edge of Lewiston, MT. The shit pain started about 10 miles out. I fought it off for 9 miles. The last mile it was either stop and get out right on highway or shit my pants. I think my pickup was still rolling when shit hit the ground. There were cars going by and I was on the end of someone's driveway.

;:;rofl

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I've done that more than a few times, at Boundary Waters. Flies are bad, mosquitoes, etc. Put on a life jacket, swim out a ways, kick off the shorts, and just relax. "Sinkers are stinkers".

- - - Updated - - -

fixed it for ya.

Swimming in your own poop is psychopath type stuff like you hear about

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
based on my experience at home - edumps are often floaters - swimming and pooping seems fraught with risk. so I agree w Wags - pure insanity to poop while in the water

also - I have a "cousin who was fishing in a tournament with a hangover and edumped whilst in the water" story that has forever made pooping in the water super taboo for me - truly horrifying

Last edited:

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
getting older stinks. I think I poo outside as much as I do inside. On trees, over side of boat, fence posts, bumpers, it just doesn't matter. I get the cramps and cant hold it. Most times i can sh!t through tennis racket. Always have to be careful it doesn't spray! Worst is, often after cleaning up and getting back to fishing or hunting...I'll get a second urge!

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
So far *knock on wood* I've only had to power unload a few times, and all have been early, early morning on the way to the duck marsh. Fenders make fine back braces, but a round bail in the ditch works in a pinch, too.

Now I'll purposely wake up an hour earlier than I need to just to get a mug or two of coffee down and get the juices flowing. That helps quite a bit.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh boy..I've had a couple doozys let me tell ya!
They make for funny drinking stories with the guys now days ha ha.
We've always called them China syndromes since we were kids "when the bottom drops out".

Happened one time at work on nights. I was hustling the couple blocks back to the toilets and was like I am never going to make it!
Then like an oasis there it sat in the dark beside the building..a porta potty thank you Lord!
I was getting my coveralls and and everything off as I was nearing the door. Threw my radio and hard hat off as I swung the door open in the darkness and spun in to mount the throne! I hit the seat and started to unload and instantly knew something was terribly wrong as it almost made me rise up from the violent ecrap. WTH!!
Who in the hell puts the lid down on a damn porta potty! Not the seat, the damn lid cover!!
I rose up and proceeded to shoot it on 2 of the four walls as well, talk about a mess! And the ultimate walk of shame up to the change house showers and dumpster let me tell ya!
I've got another one when sledding up in the mountains but I'll save it for another day ha ha ha!

Last edited:

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Few years ago my buddy and I were standing in a slough and right before legal shooting I felt a rumbling in my stomach that could not be held. With no time to run to the truck I pulled my waders down, wiggled my rear out and relieved myself. What I did not find out until after the hunt (several hours later) was that the coiler I tried releasing into the slough actually fell into my waders and just kind of made almost a poop mashed potatoes all over my waders/underwear/sweatpants. My friends found it extremely funny when I discovered my mistake at the end of the hunt but his joy quickly dissipated when we drove home and I was in my undies and had a nice stink. Good thing we hit a limit that morning

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
On any given weekend from August through December I poop more outdoors than I do on a toilet and I’m not exaggerating. I have weird guts apparently and hunt a lot. Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing but I really need to invest in a receiver hitch toilet seat though

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Swimming in your own poop is psychopath type stuff like you hear about

*wild eyed: YOU JUDGIN' ME BRUH?

Nope, it's not like that at all. In spite of what you might imagine (shit-sharks lazily circling) or (coming out of the water looking like you were dipped in used motor oil up to your bicuspids), it's really not a big deal. You're already floating (see life jacket), all you gotta do is barely move and you're in the clear. A little Australian Crawl, and you're 100% good.

wby257

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know a gal that had to crap so bad. she was in town and was headed to the house when out it came. It was so violent it came up her back side and up her shirt and hit the roof of the car. She said she drove home with her kids in the back seat gagging.

Now that just plan showing off.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I know a gal that had to crap so bad. she was in town and was headed to the house when out it came. It was so violent it came up her back side and up her shirt and hit the roof of the car. She said she drove home with her kids in the back seat gagging.

Now that just plan showing off.

Girls don’t poop in my imaginary world

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I used to explain myself as having a "spastic colon".... now I understand if I don't to get caught in an awkward situation I just need to eat clean. That said, I shit beside my car at least once a month, it's just something I've become accustomed to doing. I hadn't even known my future wife for a full month when I had to perform my first "emergency stop" with her in the vehicle ;:;banghead

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
I used to explain myself as having a "spastic colon".... now I understand if I don't to get caught in an awkward situation I just need to eat clean. That said, I shit beside my car at least once a month, it's just something I've become accustomed to doing. I hadn't even known my future wife for a full month when I had to perform my first "emergency stop" with her in the vehicle ;:;banghead

I had to have a crampy power plop 2x on my first date with my wife.

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
This thread has made me realize I think I have IBS. There are too many stories to tell

but in Montana a few years back I got this bull bugling his head off and running at me. (It's open country and I was way above him). I "shit" u not, in the middle of him running to me I had to drop my drawers and e-dump. I bet I shit within 45 seconds of arrowing that bull at 30 yards.

I think whoever mentioned mountain house meals is onto something

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
restaurant food does it to me big time. usually about 45 minutes after im done eating.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The worst thing about e dumps, especially in the wilderness is that it seems like I wipe like 100 times, and still there’s poop

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55