Why?

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Schmidt beer or grain belt major cause back in the day.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like a guy should wash an Imodium down with a couple slugs of Pepto before a good hunt.::thinking::

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like alot of guys here have a problem with they're butt. And certainly seems most of you all give a crap. :)

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any one ever hear about the kid with food poisoning shittin his guts out for two days at that electricians union ice fishing tournament in devil's lake 10-12 years ago?

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got food poisoning from some bad eggs at a cafe in DL. I ended up nuking the steak house, and the hotel. Guys could smell it in the parking lot.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bad eggs. Ish.

While we're on the topic, anybody remember Rockin' The Hills? Outdoor rock concert up by Bottineau.

On the way up, I had a premonition, and the need became more and more urgent as we got into Bottineau. Was starting to sweat. Got to a gas station, had to wait in line to use the bathroom. It was seriously touch and go by the time it was my turn.

Got in, and the toilet was plugged, and full. To the top. Actually overfull. Like, stacked up above the rim. I had to hover, and add to the mess.

Switching gears, the dehydrated all-in-one dinners that an outfitter would supply, can be an unbelievable source of gastro-ruption. In particular, I steer clear of Cajun Chicken.

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
In the outhouse.. once had a sparrow fly up between my legs. Another time, years later, was cutting fire wood in the early spring, the run off filled the hole. Over night it froze and the water soaked in. Next morning I sat down and dropped a duce and it sounded like l shit through a plate glass window. Laughed myself silly.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Our whole family ran the course of the stomach flu the last 4 days. I’m going on the 3rd day of crossing my fingers for a solid. Also, young kids vomit in the darndest places.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
The worst thing about e dumps, especially in the wilderness is that it seems like I wipe like 100 times, and still there’s poop

truth here. i don't think i have ever cut one off clean outdoors. its a rather strange phenomena

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nothing like some good edump stories to lighten the mood.

Small ziplock bags with 5-6 Scott's blue shop towels strategically placed in ammo boxes, pockets, tackle boxes etc. should be a part of every emergency survival kit. I keep at least an entire roll in the back seat of the truck. I'm tellin ya, a few squares of shop towels will do more good than a case of toilet paper.
They are designed to clean up garage messes- grease, oil stains- etc. Sound familiar?? They are surprisingly gentle, feel nice even if your ass feels 400 degrees warmer than the air temperature. I highly suggest trying them, won't regret it.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone else blame it partially on coffee and/or milk ? For me it started back in the younger day when I thought I needed two thermoses of coffee to get me through the day. I have finally quit drinking milk and cut back on coffee and it seems to help some ,I think I'd be better if I quit coffee altogether but I get a headache after 24 hours of no coffee.
The good thing about an edump is that other than the inconvenience and embarrassment you feel good when the chores are done, The other end of the spectrum is way worse . I was on some pills for 2 or 3 months that plugged me up solid and I ate/drank almost everything on the internet that is supposed to make you poop. I've never been so glad to finally take a dump in my life.

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tomato beers seem to be my bane, took me a couple of tries at this, also the canned iced teas are not good, found that out fishing in two weeks made the e dumps on the west side of Oahe, actually found a driftwood tree that had a natural toilet seat, for two of them before I figured out what the culprit was

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88