Bad Ass Mother F'ers

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow, he pulled his wife out a mile and a half to where she could get a shot at an elk. That's an absolutely GREAT story!

Effing up and cutting off your leg when working alone, not so much. I think about stupid stuff like that happening every time I am out working on my place. I spent many an hour running a chainsaw and clearing trees this past summer. Self-confidence can lead to getting in a hurry and screwing up, bad accidents are always just a slip away.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow, he pulled his wife out a mile and a half to where she could get a shot at an elk. That's an absolutely GREAT story!

Effing up and cutting off your leg when working alone, not so much. I think about stupid stuff like that happening every time I am out working on my place. I spent many an hour running a chainsaw and clearing trees this past summer. Self-confidence can lead to getting in a hurry and screwing up, bad accidents are always just a slip away.

Mmm.. I don't know. I give this Gary guy credit too, for being tough. I think a lotta people would slip right into shock, and lie down and die. I could be one of them. Pray I never find out.

Accidents happen so fast. Be it with a saw, gun, falling into water, etc. I think accidents can happen to any of us. What happens next, is what makes someone a bad-ass, or just another normal person who died.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I cut a skin tag off of myself a couple months back. I too am one tough bad ass

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member

I thought I had a skin tag or some growth on my back once a couple years ago but it turned out to be a melted chocolate chip stuck to my back lol. I was eating cookies in bed. Saying that out loud really sinks in why I’m single

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought I had a skin tag or some growth on my back once a couple years ago but it turned out to be a melted chocolate chip stuck to my back lol. I was eating cookies in bed. Saying that out loud really sinks in why I’m single

Have faith. There is a saying about eating crackers in bed and being kicked out. I'm totally unaware of any sayings regarding ground in/melted-on chocolate chips...........:;:thumbsup

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Cut a finger off once but not on purpose, Cry and screamed like a little girl went they stuck the needle in my finger to deaden it to sew it back on.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member

I think you’re ok as long as it’s not butt chocolate. Women still like semi-sweet chocolate on you, not so much butt chocolate.

- - - Updated - - -

If you did it while sitting on the Harley you get BA bonus points.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cut a finger off once but not on purpose, Cry and screamed like a little girl went they stuck the needle in my finger to deaden it to sew it back on.

Novocaine in toes/fingers does pretty much suck, especially when it's not totally numb and they start cutting ingrown toenails out, would rather gut a gut-shot deer than smell that stank again.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Love watching these kinds of things! My father-in-law fell a group of aspens and one shot back and hit him in the head. When he came to, he initially thought he'd been shot with a gun. He was still holding his running chainsaw on his chest! He drove himself about halfway to the hospital when he realized that he dropped his glasses and DROVE BACK and found them! He is now on permanent disability because of it and he has seizures all the time. But he still hunts and fishes like crazy! Can't slow down the motivated! To this day, we still aren't sure where it happened.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone remember the story of the fly-fishermen who was working his way upstream and a boulder fell on his leg? He had to cut off his own leg at the knee, hobble his way back to his vehicle and drive to hospital. And you just know he drove a stick.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member

This is uncharted territory. I like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Novocaine in toes/fingers does pretty much suck, especially when it's not totally numb and they start cutting ingrown toenails out, would rather gut a gut-shot deer than smell that stank again.

And the thought of a stanky, abscessed digit, makes me feel pukey right now.

My daughter is pretty tough though. When she was about 4, she rolled up a bandaid and stuffed it up her nose. It took about a week before the smell became overpowering. She really knows how to hold out for a punch-line delivery.

Her whole face/head smelled dead.

Last edited:

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This is uncharted territory. I like it.

- - - Updated - - -

And the thought of a stanky, abscessed digit, makes me feel pukey right now.

My daughter is pretty tough though. When she was about 4, she rolled up a bandaid and stuffed it up her nose. It took about a week before the smell became overpowering. She really knows how to hold out for a punch-line delivery.

Her whole face/head smelled dead.

Now that made me laugh. Good one

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
A few years back, I acquired a Plantar's wart. The thing had a mind and area code of its own. I tried all the OTC freeze stuff and treated pad stuff. That wart just laughed it off like like squirting water at a duck. I was told to go to the doctor, but I didn't feel like making an appointment and paying for it so I devised a plan. I ordered an Exacto knife, got some rubbing alcohol and some whiskey. I heated the Exacto knife with a small torch and dipped it in rubbing alcohol to sterilize the thing, took 3 shots of whiskey, waited for it to kick in and cut that SOB out of my foot. The bottom was about 1/3 inch down and I had a sizable crater in my foot. I then stuck the "freeze" pad in the crater to make damn sure Wartemer would not return like Chucky from Child's Play.

It healed up great and Wartemer never saw the light of day again.

The End.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
A few years back, I acquired a Plantar's wart. The thing had a mind and area code of its own. I tried all the OTC freeze stuff and treated pad stuff. That wart just laughed it off like like squirting water at a duck. I was told to go to the doctor, but I didn't feel like making an appointment and paying for it so I devised a plan. I ordered an Exacto knife, got some rubbing alcohol and some whiskey. I heated the Exacto knife with a small torch and dipped it in rubbing alcohol to sterilize the thing, took 3 shots of whiskey, waited for it to kick in and cut that SOB out of my foot. The bottom was about 1/3 inch down and I had a sizable crater in my foot. I then stuck the "freeze" pad in the crater to make damn sure Wartemer would not return like Chucky from Child's Play.

The End.

Good Grief, you animal.

What's next? Remove your own wisdom teeth? Have Mrs Ahab save the deductible, and do her own C-section?

Maybe a little 'by-feel' lasic surgery?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
#IMissWartemer

- - - Updated - - -

don't Google Wartemer

xeheffidcpo21.jpg

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good Grief, you animal.

What's next? Remove your own wisdom teeth? Have Mrs Ahab save the deductible, and do her own C-section?

Maybe a little 'by-feel' lasic surgery?

Not sure what’s next. All I know is that it got personal between me and that wart. A vendetta that no third party could play a role in settling .

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member

The End.

I’m a bit woozy now

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 40