Current thoughts on the covid vaccine???

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy must not have had access to a statistician who could have made it look legit. ::: The dead give away is phrases like " its widley accepted" which means " I and another guy think so".
Always makes me think of algore and his global warming crusade, the science was beyond question, of course until the global warming had to be revised into Man Made Climate change, because the narrative changed.

The entirety of it is ridicules. Makes the entire climate change community a joke, all because of one sour old VP.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is so unfortunate. A good friend of mine that was a scientist with a ND state agency uncovered one of his peers at the same agency falsifying data (ok, he downright fabricated shit to support his hypothesis) and got busted by my friend Bill in the peer review process. Things simply didn't add up so he called him out on it, only to discover he had been fabricating data for a number of years and it included some high level peer reviewed papers. All of which had to be rescinded by the journal(s). After the guy got fired from the state, my friend made it his personal vendetta to expose the fraudster at EVERY SINGLE OPPORTUNITY he could find. The fraudster eventually moved to Michigan (which should be considered on the low-end of science) and he never lived a single day without Bill hanging over his head.

PrairieGhost said, The guy must not have had access to a statistician who could have made it look legit. ::: The dead give away is phrases like " its widley accepted" which means " I and another guy think so".

Well, there you have it. Two scientists working/worked for the gubment admitting the peer review process is bogus. Covid and Chronic Wasting Disease have several things in common. Covid is a virus encapsulated in a fatty protein. Virus's don't last long outside of the body but the fatty protein gives it gain of function to live longer. CWD is a misfolded protein prion. Ok, a virus is much different than prion.

However, the crisis mongering is the same. Money for monitoring and much of it. No movement of humans and animals. Shut everything down.

This is the one time PrairieGhost knows what he is talking about. He worked for the US Geological Survey where they collect data. Statisticians log, prepare and analyze the data. You, the taxpayer pay for the collection of that data but will need a Freedom of Information Request to access any part of it.

During the fair chase wars, PrairieGhost and all of his federal agents inside the USGS and US Fish and Wildlife Service, clobbered the elk and deer producers with peer reviewed science all the time. They had access to it, we had none. Instead of debating their pseudo data, we simply explained, who was who scientist, doing the talking. People know how to connect dots. Game over.

Trump took us out of the World Health Org because of things like China wouldn't allow anyone to examine the Class 4 Virology Lab at Wuhan. Biden has put us back in. Right now China controls the debate. There are 4 issues. Did the virus come from wet markets? Did the virus jump directly from bats to humans? I forget number three of things you can debate. However, number 4 or that lab at Wuhan is off the table. It is not open to debate.

So the little people around the world get to debate masks, social distancing and dirty Sturgis bikers who can't follow the rules.

It's not about any of that. It's in the names.

http://english.whiov.cas.cn/International_Cooperation2016/Partnerships/

USA
University of Alabama
University of North Texas
EcoHealth Alliance
Harvard University
The National Institutes of Health, the United States Dr. Fauci
National Wildlife Federation

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, there you have it. Two scientists working/worked for the gubment admitting the peer review process is bogus. Covid and Chronic Wasting Disease have several things in common.

How the eff did you reach that BS conclusion when it was only by the peer review process that the fraudulent data was uncovered?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
And how often does it go uncovered?

Having pretty good faith in the peer review process makes me think it goes uncovered an awful lot less than agricultural fraud.

I only know of a couple USDA agents who investigate ag fraud in ND, but know there are literally hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of scientists who participate in reviewing other people's work worldwide.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
How the eff did you reach that BS conclusion when it was only by the peer review process that the fraudulent data was uncovered?

Dont take to heart Fritz butt hurt. I dont think he is out of the business because of our debate many years ago. There just isnt that many pseodo hunters who want to shoot an elk in a small enclosure. Now he scans the site looking for any excuse to continue an old old old pissing match.

Often a person has to make fun of themselves ( a bad habit of mine), but there is a danger someone will be dumb enough to take it seriouse.

The crap spewed by Al Gore and Fauchi in front of cameras isnt peer reviewed. Lets move on.

Last edited:

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
My parents got their second shot yesterday (Moderns). So far no reaction. Dad is 70 with a pacemaker and two heart surgeries in 2018. Mom has some breathing issues and 68.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Having pretty good faith in the peer review process makes me think it goes uncovered an awful lot less than agricultural fraud.

I only know of a couple USDA agents who investigate ag fraud in ND, but know there are literally hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of scientists who participate in reviewing other people's work worldwide.

You work for the government and I work in the private sector. I see what you did here.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
You work for the government and I work in the private sector. I see what you did here.

Easy now, I've done both over the years and actually continue to do both.

We all know you have a hard-on for public servants, but I'm generally inclined to call out BS sound bites that are factually wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a bitch-slap of truth for you Allen.

Speaking of which, we all know this movie is fiction, right? It's a great comedic sound bite, but it is not factual in any way shape, or form. Ask people you know (and trust) who have strived to receive tenure at a research level university. They spend years of 60-80 hr work weeks in an effort to reach tenure in an effort to get academic freedom to direct their research. Failing to get results ends up with a nonrenewal on your contract in academia. Period...

I am familiar enough with the commercial/for profit, side of science to know that consulting firms also point out the next logical steps in exploring a topic, it was also something reinforced in all my upper class engineering coursework. Pointing out what can be done next with the given info from an engineering or scientific study is a routine step in trying to maintain job security. Not much different than a salesman selling you a rod and reel and then turning the topic over to line and terminal tackle, just at a much larger scale. Simply the way life works.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Why when we get to this age we sleep very little? Db

fireone

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Had the 2cd Pfizer shot yesterday and my wife was able to sign up for next week for her 1st. I am feeling no side effects yet. I feel fortunate. We have lost a cousin and two neighbors to Covid.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does the vaccine prevent you from catching COVID 100%?
How long does it protect you?
Will you need a different vaccine with every new strain of the virus?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s the flu shot, next yrs will be a different strain.
eventually it will simmer down. The hype is already dying way faster than the government wants it too.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had my second Moderna shot on Thursday and had some side effects - flu like symptoms, chills, fever, sweats etc. Went on for about 36 hours.

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
My parents have both had both of their shots , Moderna no side effects ,88 and 85 yoa. I told them they should have given the Pfizer as they can store it outside in ND right now

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Taken directly out of the dictionary:

vac·cine

/vakˈsēn/

noun
noun: vaccine; plural noun: vaccines

a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

1. This shot doesn't provide immunity so it CAN'T be a vaccine, by definition!! It DOES NOT provide immunity and NOBODY has claimed it will. Including those who are pushing it. So why is it being called a vaccine???

2. Viruses mutate so fast that attempting to provide immunity to one virus at one point in time is useless as the virus will mutate into something else well before a vaccine can be developed for its previous form.

3. This shot is EXPERIMENTAL (mRNA) and hasn't been used before. I do not wish to participate in experimental and untried shots for something that threatens me with a < 0.05 % chance of mortality.

4. As this shot is EXPERIMENTAL it is IMPOSSIBLE to tell my what the effectiveness of this shot will be against the present virus or any future virus.

To get the shot or to not get the shot....hmmmmmmmmm

I note no comments positive or negative with the above post. It edifies my beliefs in viral vaccines.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 144
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 82