Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tim McGraw doesn't like guns until he's paid to perform with them.... which equates to a gun whore on sabbatical? I wonder if those jail broken firesticks will be able to pick up that Paramount + stuff at some point in the future.

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
And they put that libtard pedo Tom Hanks in there too. I’m not sure these people realize the audience they are catering to.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
And they put that libtard pedo Tom Hanks in there too. I’m not sure these people realize the audience they are catering to.
Well as fake and liberal as yellowstone is do you expect anything else

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol catdaddy I didn't even see this thread looks even better the Yellowstone to me very excited about this show. I think Tim Mcgraw will do a great job in this show

- - - Updated - - -

Oh crap I did not know Tim Mcgraw was in support for gun control it's just sucks that people of entertainment especially people that I grew up listening to can't stay out of politics. I guess everyone has a right to thier politics and I should realize that it's just a show.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member

hold on. Tom Hanks is a pedo? Wha?

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
hold on. Tom Hanks is a pedo? Wha?

Yah, someone needs to shut their fat whore mouth.

LOL

I've always like Tom Hanks, and I don't even care if he's a lib. I refuse to believe most of what I read on the interwebz anyhow anymore, so I'm going with what I've always thought - that he's a good guy.

However, if I were traveling somewhere, and saw him on the plane or boat, or even spaceship, I'd turn right around and vamoose outta there.

JMTC

That last part is Just My Two Cents. I just made that up.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
In all seriousness is Tom actually a pedo?
I know our sniffy touchy president is, but Forrest, say it aint so.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dang it, I was hoping to prove you actually coined a new interweb slang term....result was the same as every time I think I invented something no one has ever thought of!

JMTC - Just My Two Cents | AcronymFinder

Okay, this one for sure.

IJMTU - I just made that up. I checked. I'm the proud inventor of some new webz jargon.

I'm gonna be RICH I tell ya.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

No bud Tom hanks is not a pedo, he may he a liberal who supports others who practice in pedophilia but he is not one himself.
I have to laugh that's It's just funny though how bacon made such a claim without any evidence to back it up and no liberal nazi fact checked came to pounce on his shit. I know bacon could care less if some liberal crybaby whined about posting something not true but heck if I did it the liberals nazi fact checkers would be on me like Brandon on sniffing childrens hair day. It's all good though liberal members and fence riders who lean way left have a hard on for me and I'm not even gay.

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well lunk, do you know that for sure? All you have to do is a little internet search and there is a lot of speculation from many people that he is a secret pedo. Of course he hasn’t been convicted of it. And the main stream media will not say nothing. He’s like a god to them. Do I know for 100% certainty? No, but it sure would not surprise me. All these Hollywood elites are a bunch of sick fucks.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
No plans for season 2 of 1883
Taylor Sheridan has decided to do another time period piece called 1932 following the duttons through the great depression.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes I agree was more my style of country western series and Elsa was a real firecracker and easy on the eyes

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I liked the show a lot. Good modern westerns are hard to find.

I could not care less about what kind of liberal mumbo jumbo the actors are into. I’m not into boycotts and cancel culture like some of you other lib wannabes.

#$%^&>

Last edited:

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
is he worth 90bucks to stand on a muddy race track pushed up against some hot 20 somethings on a hot july friday night in fargone. Hand me a busch light yes -- give me a ticket please

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 165
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76