1911's

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
bahaha could you imagine going to a get together or bullhead tourney and having to introduce yourself as bed wetter? Classic

257Bob

Founding Member
Founding Member
about twice a week I kick myself in the ass for parting with my Gold Cup many moon ago. Same can be said for the Combat Commander in 38Super. Shame shame on me.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thought about the Ruger Range Master (Commander sized). Read the machining is impeccable but the cases eject in erratic directions? Anyone with first hand experience?

Last edited:

ISELLGUNS

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have sold some Rock Island Armory's and people have been happy but the sights are not very large.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know what it's like to tell people I'm dirty mike

I imagine it's rather pleasant, and maybe rewarding. I would even guess Rockstar status. Do you happen to have a following, maybe even an entourage

- - - Updated - - -

From now on I want to be known as jackassjohn a form of nasty(dirty) john...haha I'm neat

- - - Updated - - -

:;:rockit

Norske

Founding Member
Founding Member
I own two Kimbers, but the sweetest 1911 I've ever handled was a Scandium-aluminum framed Smith & Wesson. It's trigger was better than the Colt National Match I had in college. But the new Smith cost double the price of a used Kimber.

labhunter66

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a S&W SW1911 from the Performance Center and it's a great gun for the money. Many features of customs guns for a lot less than a custom gun. Best trigger I've ever tried on a handgun. Their suggested retail is just over $1500 but can be found for a bit less if you look around.

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also have a Ruger SR1911 model 6700 45 Auto. It is the only 45 auto that I own, so nothing to compare it with, but have put a fair number of rounds through it and am very happy so far. Great gun for the $$.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 6
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 4
  • This month: 3
  • This month: 3