What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
A.I. Are you Excited?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="tdismydog" data-source="post: 483196" data-attributes="member: 8440"><p>You are in luck, the standards you take issue with will be revised or looked at this summer. You can contact DPI if you so choose they are looking for community input. Curious as to where you grew up? I grew up on a farm just outside a town of 50 people and now live in a town of 1800. Classes are 2 sections of approx. 15-20 students in each section. Good or bad my kids know what happens in my life and I know what happens in theirs. In fact I am getting to the age where I taught a lot of their parents. It is one of the perks/downfalls of living in a place where everyone knows everyone, depending on how you look at it. It stinks you didn't have a connection with any of your teachers. I had some really great ones in school, heck half of them were family. The others we spent so much time with outside of school because of sports and whatnot they probably saw me more than my own parents. Most if not all of them were great influences in my life and I strive to be that for the kids I teach.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="tdismydog, post: 483196, member: 8440"] You are in luck, the standards you take issue with will be revised or looked at this summer. You can contact DPI if you so choose they are looking for community input. Curious as to where you grew up? I grew up on a farm just outside a town of 50 people and now live in a town of 1800. Classes are 2 sections of approx. 15-20 students in each section. Good or bad my kids know what happens in my life and I know what happens in theirs. In fact I am getting to the age where I taught a lot of their parents. It is one of the perks/downfalls of living in a place where everyone knows everyone, depending on how you look at it. It stinks you didn't have a connection with any of your teachers. I had some really great ones in school, heck half of them were family. The others we spent so much time with outside of school because of sports and whatnot they probably saw me more than my own parents. Most if not all of them were great influences in my life and I strive to be that for the kids I teach. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: Honkerslayr
51 minutes ago
L
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: LBrandt
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 10:39 PM
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:47 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 4:48 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Yesterday at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 12:38 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Yesterday at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Friday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Friday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Friday at 11:19 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
A.I. Are you Excited?
Top
Bottom